Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
[Release] Userscripts that makes gameplay easy
Userscripts that makes gameplay easy

Use these wisely! Credits to amarsprabhu.

Play with only your mouse:-
So, what you have to do is:
  • Copy all of the stuff from this link.
  • Go to agar.io
  • Choose your desired server (e.g.Europe, N.America etc.)
  • Then, press Ctrl + Shift + i.
  • A rectangular box should appear below. Click Console (its there in the cluster of tabs above the rectangular box).
  • Click on the message box, and then paste the script you copied.
  • Press Enter.
  • Then close the box by clicking on the cross, or by pressing Ctrl + Shift + i.
Done. Left click to split, right click to eject mass.

Split a virus without ANY difficulty:-

So, there have been many people complaining that when they try to split a virus, they accidentally split themselves up, in the process.
And, there have been many people in posts and comments saying that they are tired of continuously pressing W to their teammate.
WELL, WORRY NOT!!
I have found a CSS code, in which, when playing the game, you can shoot 5 mass to a virus or teammate.
  • Go to agar.io
  • A rectangular box should appear below. Click Console (its there in the cluster of tabs above the rectangular box).
  • Click on the message box, and then paste the CSS code you copied.
  • Press Enter.
And that's it(for that part)!
Now, in the game, you can shoot 5 mass just by pressing 'F'. Or you can shoot continuous mass just by holding down F (useful for teaming). Apparently, viruses need 7 mass to split. Press 'F' twice.
I hope you understand everything. Its a really easy task. But it won't work if you refresh the page, or after you close the window/tab, and you'll have to do the whole process again.
NOTE - THIS ONLY WORKS FOR GOOGLE CHROME.
FOR SAFETY - Use this to split viruses only when you're about 250-300 mass and above.
If you have any doubts, ask it below. I hope you use it wisely and well. Smile

Direct your cell with W,A,S,D, instead of mouse:-
This is what you have to do if you want to play agario with Keys (W,A,S,D).
  • Go to agar.io
  • Click on the message box, and then paste the CSS code you copied.
  • Press Enter.
And that's it(for that part)!
Now you can play with WASD.
Code:
W

- Forward [North]
Code:
A

- Left [West]
Code:
S

- Backward [South]
Code:
D

- Right [East]
You must be wondering how to eject mass. Here's how:
Code:
E

- Eject mass
and of course,
Code:
Spacebar

- Split
DONE! Its as simple as that. Remember, your cursor won't be followed by your cell. If you want it to be followed, press
Code:
T

That's it. If you have more, please share.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
[-] The following 2 users Like Gandalf's post:
  • NoodlyGota, Robin
Thanks for this release. It seems very helpful. I like the idea of moving around with WASD keys.  Big Grin
mithrandir, uve no idea whats actual css code lol

css code defien teh appearance of a webpage. Its nothing complex liek js or php.
dis is css code:

.russia {
background-color: rgb(200, 0, 0);
color: gold;
padding: 4px;
font-family: impact;
font-size: 24pt;
font-weight: bold;
/*etc*/
}
anyone who speeks english is goood to code his own css sheet
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

(10-25-2015, 11:00 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: mithrandir, uve no idea whats actual css code lol

css code defien teh appearance of a webpage. Its nothing complex liek js or php.
dis is css code:

.russia {
background-color: rgb(200, 0, 0);
color: gold;
padding: 4px;
font-family: impact;
font-size: 24pt;
font-weight: bold;
/*etc*/
}
anyone who speeks english is goood to code his own css sheet

My wand will take care of that.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
Thank you for these mods! Especially the split virus mod since I suck at splitting viruses.
[Image: TheOnlySkiff69%2B2.gif]
looks awesome but i dont download Sad
not bad at all
i love agariolol
Helped gg ;3
what is this ??
good job ty
thank you
thanks you much
Rolleyes Angel Angel Angel Angel
cool post