Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of some of the clans on Agar.io
Code:
CURRENT LIST:
clan name    main server    quick facts
[HKG]    China    From Hong Kong, extremely efficient at flooding a server and getting to number 1. Seen in threads like these
[VOZ]    East Asia    From Vietnam. Supposedly formed due to this thread in a Vietnamese tech forum
[HK]    East Asia    Information needed
[$]    Europe    is a clan/fanclub to this Polish YouTuber named Gimper. He played it and used the name [$]Gimper
[TW]    ???    all below need information
[TRD]    Russia    ???
[PKB]    Russia    Formed on this thread- This clan tag might be extended to pikabu or ПКБ in russian
[한글]    East Asia    ???
feed me    various    little parasites, go around asking for food. not known if they are connected
CTRL+ W = x    Various    Look to gain mass by making you close your tab.
[W]    Europe    fanbase for Polish YouTuber named Sylwester Adam Wardęga.
#RZCW    Europe    fanbase dedicated to the YouTuber reZigiusz, who is Polish.
[FUCK TURKEY]    Europe?    Don't like the Turks, I guess
[ヴいp]    Oceania    Flood rooms with their sheer numbers. Fill the leaderboard. Are enemies of HKG, more here
[AUS]    Oceania    Australian players. Pretty good
[S8l]    American    Can flood the leaderboard quickly
[SDMN]    Europe    the Sidemen - a group of British youtubers (miniminter, Vikkstar, Behzinga, Zerkaa).
[+-]    Europe    Dutch clan that are very efficient
[台聯]    various servers    known as [United Agar.io Fleet of Taiwan, 台灣 Agar.io 聯合艦隊, UAFT]. an elite organization from Taiwan, due to their highly cooperative gaming style
[GG]    Europe    Concept artists from Amsterdam. Flood the leaderboard, and donate their mass to a random non-leaderboard player when they leave
[RDT]    all    Dedicated to finding other redditors
[PNO]    Oceania    Reddit based, taking down the big oceania clans
[RCZW]    Oceania    

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Agario/comments/399tfx/a_list_of_all_the_clans_on_agario/

And ofcourse, RZCW! :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes PVPme's post:
  • XcVelocitY
Hey get my clan up there too! Kingz Clan
this is way outdated
the thread is 3 months old as we can all plainly see. if you wish to add something helpful other than stating the obvious, please...be my guest!
[Image: giphy.gif]
https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/143778457648627712