Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No-merge server?
Hi

I just came up with this weird but maybe fun server idea:

A No-merge server, a server where you CAN'T merge. (<--- only merge with instant combine items)
I have no idea what it would be like....
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 2 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Sora, ✨101✨
no no no no no a sniper server
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
Uggggg i will never play on that server. Sounds really boring to me idk why. Not trying be rude. Sorry
[Image: Robin.png]
that would be the ultimate teamer battle! imagine you'd Have to have a partner on that...
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • ℱIRE
(05-06-2016, 02:45 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: that would be the ultimate teamer battle! imagine you'd Have to have a partner on that...

LOL that sounds good with teamer. I think it might be good Fire Nice! but merging will be no longer problem for teamers anymore because u will be splitting a lot.
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • ℱIRE
(05-05-2016, 09:35 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Hi

I just came up with this weird but maybe fun server idea:

A No-merge server, a server where you CAN'T merge. (<--- only merge with instant combine items)
I have no idea what it would be like....

That would be so funny and cool to play in!!! I would definitely try that out, lol imagine splitting into a lot of pieces and trying to run away from people but you can't merge xD (unless you get an insta-recombine.)
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • ℱIRE
I can imagine the almost endless battles, if you play this solo.
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
ya I like the idea. I think perhaps use the same coding as normal agario but take out the coding for the recombine. that should be it right? Not 2 sure, i only know HTML css and JS
[-] The following 1 user Likes DolphinsFTW 's post:
  • ℱIRE
I don't like the idea of extra servers, but I thought a neat idea would be one where you accelerate and decelerate VERY slowly but move at the normal pace.
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee
sounds like a fun challenging unique idea however soloing would be hard and teamers would win alot!
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262