Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agar.io Mobile Update
Information 
Hi there.

As many of you probably know, Agar.io is available on both iOS and Android devices. Released on July 8, 2015 by Miniclip with the main goal to "recreate the gaming experience players already knew and loved on web", it has already attracted thousands of agar.io fans. Miniclip has constantly provided updates for the mobile version, and the latest update released on October 23, 2015, has added many features. One of the more noticeable features was the 'coin system'. The 'coin system' allows you to buy skins for your cell, and powerups such as "Mass-boost". To earn coins, you either buy them with real currency, or, watch videos and complete offers. 

What are your thoughts toward the updates? Questions?
1st, thx for da news
2nd, I am disappoint, minclip socks
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

Very interesting indeed. They're definately seeking the way to earn some $$ for it, (which i don't condemn! It's natural..). Looking forward to more updates, will bring more people to the forums!
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
its fin i just keep adblock on now
[Image: giphy.gif]