Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO YOU WANT TO BE A PRO?!?!?!
Hello everyone my name is ΔᎥŘØ I've been playing ever since agar.io came out and picked up some helpful tips tricks and well... AWESOMENESS. First thing is you need to learn how to team and play a couple of games to get the over all idea of the game. Second thing is go on youtube and subscribe to some of the biggest agar.io youtubers (Sirius, Jumbo, Arcade Go) reason being if you watch there game play you can pick up some of the good moves and if you have a question of what a type of split is go down to the comments and ask what type of split it is. Third thing, you need to get in a CLAN. They will help you and train the absolute crap out of you (I wouldn't suggest making a clan if your not experienced with the game). Well that's all Like and R8. Thanks!

(05-05-2016, 02:06 AM)〖ŦĞŜ〗✧ØβŁƗVƗØŇ✧ Wrote: Hello everyone my name is ΔᎥŘØ I've been playing ever since agar.io came out and picked up some helpful tips tricks and well... AWESOMENESS. First thing is you need to learn how to team and play a couple of games to get the over all idea of the game. Second thing is go on youtube and subscribe to some of the biggest agar.io youtubers (Sirius, Jumbo, Arcade Go) reason being if you watch there game play you can pick up some of the good moves and if you have a question of what a type of split is go down to the comments and ask what type of split it is. Third thing, you need to get in a CLAN. They will help you and train the absolute crap out of you (I wouldn't suggest making a clan if your not experienced with the game). Well that's all Like and R8. Thanks!

Yes I know most of you are already pros
PLZ CHANGE MY NAME SORA
Well that clan thing only works if you are in a well organized, preferably big clan, where there are dedicated trainers. At this time, I dont know any, but Im sure people that need one will find something suiting their needs Big Grin

Thanks for sharing!
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Squirrel
i am 2 pr 4 u

pro* thas rite im too lazy to edit
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
eat dis cheese

wat wat happened 2 shock? did it get disbanded?
(05-06-2016, 10:53 PM)DolphinsFTW Wrote: eat dis cheese

I left gave it to biotech cause no one was active and I didn't want to be in a clan that never responds

(05-08-2016, 02:19 AM)〖ŦĞŜ〗✧ØβŁƗVƗØŇ✧ Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 10:53 PM)DolphinsFTW Wrote: eat dis cheese

I left gave it to biotech cause no one was active and I didn't want to be in a clan that never responds

And why did you give me a negative rep point?
PLZ CHANGE MY NAME SORA
Could be useful for the new comers to the forum or Agar in general. Thanks for sharing!

-Greets,
Web Developer 
Intersting tips, lots of caps as well. Useful for players totally new to agario

Smile
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
I didn't know clans had trainers--neat!
WHY SO MUCH CAPS BRO??????

Thanks for these doe, they're d0p3 tips and will be gr8 4 n3wc0m3r5
so thats how to be a pro!!
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
"Sirius, Jumbo, Arcade Go". They're good, but in my opinion i recommend Ward, Eztesty Crystal
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
The best one is DANDY
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
This didn't helped me so MUCH!
Thanks Kappa
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]