No
86.67%
13 86.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Just asking) probably not quitting Agarioforums
Hey guys ive been on here since november 12 i was happy when i joined i saw a nice community i saw people that helped me out!
one of my favorite friends was probably Galaxie Nations and NBK Bain they dont go on this site anymore but i wish they did alot of people i knew in November dont play today only a bit like lkd70 and hulk thats probably it and real reason why im leaving is because i want my old friends back i have noone to talk to so please vote if i should leave!
if you leave its cool lel wouldn't do a pole tho
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(05-04-2016, 09:40 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: if you leave its cool lel wouldn't do a pole tho

Thx im donating all my points to someone cool like u !
o thx brother
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(05-04-2016, 09:38 PM)OniNoby Wrote: Hey guys ive been on here since november 12 i was happy when i joined i saw a nice community i saw people that helped me out!
one of my favorite friends was probably Galaxie Nations and NBK Bain they dont go on this site anymore but i wish they did alot of people i knew in November dont play today only a bit like lkd70 and hulk thats probably it and real reason why im leaving is because i want my old friends back i have noone to talk to so please vote if i should leave!

Hope you dont leave, but if you do we can still play!
(05-04-2016, 10:05 PM)Slothy Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 09:38 PM)OniNoby Wrote: Hey guys ive been on here since november 12 i was happy when i joined i saw a nice community i saw people that helped me out!

Hope you dont leave, but if you do we can still play!

Yea i know lol
dude seriously don't like I shall play even though I suck so u know!!!
lol u probs dont
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

Still here man, just lurking! I still got videos to make, and when the time is right ill reach out to you so we can make it together! Thanks for mentioning me by the way Big Grin
When i say rare, i mean 1/6
[-] The following 1 user Likes Galaxies Nation's post:
  • run SPOT run
(05-05-2016, 01:03 AM)Galaxies Nation Wrote: Still here man, just lurking! I still got videos to make, and when the time is right ill reach out to you so we can make it together! Thanks for mentioning me by the way Big Grin

Really man? your still here wow! thanks!
[-] The following 1 user Likes OniNoby's post:
  • Sora
Don't leave!!!
Unless your going to a one way trip to Mars(since there is no wifi there).  Kappa

Hey @OniNoby I think you are an essential part of the AGF community, btw just because it is the "trend" right now with people leaving & etc, doesn't mean you should to.
Plus I think you are cool!! (love your skin too Tongue).

[Image: G3xnwUB.jpg]

Please stay Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
There is nothing to vote on. Its YOUR decision if you want to leave. And its never to late to make new friends! Simply go out there, into the wild AGF thread jungle and enjoy your time. Smile
[Image: Voakie.png]
We don't want/need a poll here.
The best case would be if you wouldn't leave of course, but in the end there's only one way, YOUR way.
Angel
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Squirrel

First, I'd say: "Do what makes you happy!"

Unless that's killing squirrels in the park. Please don't do that. Big Grin

It is a simple game, and I can see people tiring of it, and moving on. But people move on from every game, usually -- it's just a matter of time and circumstance.

But did you look at the voting? 8 - 2, so far, in favour that you should stay! Now I wouldn't let them tell me what to do, but you did ask!

And I know I would be happy that so many wanted me to stay!

Friends change, too. If some of your old ones are gone, there's nothing stopping you from getting a few new ones to fill the void! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora, ℱIRE
The feedback this thread has received has made me very proud of all the supportive members we have!

Thanks to everyone.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • Mikasa, ℱIRE
Even though we don't know eachother, I still think you shouldn't leave.
Besides, look at your poll. Almost everyone wants you to stay!
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"