Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! :)
Hi! 
My name is Richie and I have been playing Agar.io for a while now (resulting in way too little time spent studying...).
Anyway, since there are so many w-Teamers in FFA now, I recently started playing in Party-Mode.
Now I really want to learn how to team properly.
I hope this forum can help me! 
Going to start reading now ^^
Hi, welcome bro, enjoy the forum Smile
Welcome to our forums, Richie! Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

howdy ya grumpy penguin you
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hahaha grumpy penguin!  Big Grin
Thanks all! This forum definitely seems to be interesting and helpful! Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes RichiePeup's post:
  • run SPOT run
(05-04-2016, 06:46 PM)RichiePeup Wrote: Hi! 
My name is Richie and I have been playing Agar.io for a while now (resulting in way too little time spent studying...).
Anyway, since there are so many w-Teamers in FFA now, I recently started playing in Party-Mode.

Enjoy the forums, have fun, & make friends!!!

p.s. Don't let it get in the way of your education and doing well in school , keep a healthy balance, trust me if you manage your time efficiently you will have loads of time at the end of the day to hangout on AGF and play agario.

cya around Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(05-05-2016, 05:33 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:

Enjoy the forums, have fun, & make friends!!!

p.s. Don't let it get in the way of your education and doing well in school , keep a healthy balance, trust me if you manage your time efficiently you will have loads of time at the end of the day to hangout on AGF and play agario.

cya around Heart
Thanks for the tip! However, when I start playing a game, watching an interesting TV show or reading a great book, everything else seems to be less interesting; especially studying  Big Grin
And unfortunately there is always so much lag when playing in the evening, thats why I play in the afternoon. But there is nothing I can do about the lag, right? Have tried several extensions, but nothing worked. I lag even though I have over 60 FPS.

Same here, last year my grades where just as bad as my teaming skills were. I improved though  Cool

Welcome to the forums! Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]