Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No longer in the shadows
Hello everyone! I've been lurking on the forums for a long enough time, but then @Squirrel sniffed me out and needed an intro so here goes! 

My name is Nancy ingame as well as in the real world. My brother brought me to this forum after him and I been playing AGF for awhile. I'm a soloist and teamer but I prefer teaming lol. Smile

I come from Serbia but since I got married I now live with my husband in the Netherlands. I'm not to good with intros so this is my basic one.
[-] The following 6 users Like Nancy's post:
  • iAcid, Reaction , Robin , run SPOT run , Sora, Squirrel
(04-23-2017, 08:27 PM)Nancy Wrote: Hello everyone! I've been lurking on the forums for a long enough time, but then @Squirrel sniffed me out and needed an intro so here goes! My name is Nancy ingame as well as in the real world. My brother brought me to this forum after him and I been playing AGF for awhile. I'm a soloist and teamer but I prefer teaming lol. Smile I come from Serbia but since I got married I now live with my husband in the Netherlands. I'm not to good with intros so this is my basic one.

Congrats, you did an awesome job!

And congrats, on your other half! Which country do you prefer (if you can put any homesickness/biases aside?), and why?

I'm very happy to see you leave the shadows, and here's hoping that your personality, and giving us a bit of whatever free time you have, will keep you out of them!
I hope that you have a blast here with us! I've already had my share o' fun with you. ~grins & forces himself not to tease more~

PS: You beat your deadline by a MILE!!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Nancy
Welcome (back?) to the forums! Hope u enjoy ur stay cuz it's gonna be a great ride Big Grin I like how you said 'soloist,' you music maestro you. What's ur favorite AGF game mode? Still fairly new but Pro seems great!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Yes Squirrel I'm happy here in the Netherlands with my other half Smile I forgot why you asked why lol. I like it here more because it is a higher living life while in Serbia we were poor. And also the food surprisingly​

Thanks Acid, and I prefer the regular agf mode FFA
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nancy's post:
  • Squirrel
Welcome

worried you not 

me too am not a person who writes not that loves not but more because I am not bilingual  Smile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel
(04-23-2017, 10:00 PM)Nancy Wrote: Yes Squirrel I'm happy here in the Netherlands with my other half Smile I forgot why you asked why lol. I like it here more because it is a higher living life while in Serbia we were poor. And also the food surprisingly

Thanks Acid, and I prefer the regular agf mode FFA

Glad that Eqatombe posted... then I saw you'd changed your reply.

I don't really have the cash to travel myself, but am still interested.

If I could travel to one or the other, I would want to be able to make an informed decision, and figure out where I'd have more fun!

Yes, I imagine Serbia is still trying to recover from that war some years back, and I have a feeling they weren't that well off even before the war started. (Chezk/Serbia/Bosnia region)

You answered my question perfectly. T'anks!

(04-24-2017, 12:14 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Welcome

worried you not 

me too am not a person who writes not that loves not but more because I am not bilingual  Smile

Your english isn't that bad! I think your grammar may be off, but you make yourself understood just fine. Big Grin

And those SIGs!!

They're ... the bomb!

~ducks & runs~
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Nancy
im mixte my english with google translate  

crazy english lol  

thx  for  your Understand

yes my Grammar is bad  Blush

Even sometimes I have trouble with English, but hey we trying right? lol
[-] The following 2 users Like Nancy's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
I really have to practice a good and warm welcoming post.

I'm glad that you decided to post an introduction, and you don't live that far away from me then, since I live in Germany. Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Squirrel
(04-24-2017, 02:36 AM)Nancy Wrote: Even sometimes I have trouble with English, but hey we trying right? lol

It's a good thing for me that you guys can speak english. (Or write it. It's funny how we talk as if we were standing face to face, when we're not.)

If the roles were reversed, and it was me that needed to communicate in a language I didn't know well, I would go crazy.
Fight the Good Fight
(04-24-2017, 12:58 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 02:36 AM)Nancy Wrote: Even sometimes I have trouble with English, but hey we trying right? lol

It's a good thing for me that you guys can speak english. (Or write it. It's funny how we talk as if we were standing face to face, when we're not.)

If the roles were reversed, and it was me that needed to communicate in a language I didn't know well, I would go crazy.
je suis certain que vous aller arriver a comprendre se que jais écrit Wink

I'm always in the shadows.
I know you would be, you're the person that live in basement of mine. Plenty of shadows live in there
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nancy's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(04-25-2017, 12:07 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: je suis certain que vous aller arriver a comprendre se que jais écrit Wink

Uhnn, uhnnn.... je suis = i am

vous aller = to go??

comprendre = understand

ecrit = write

I would put that together as "I am certain that I would understand what I write", which can't be right.

~fails again, hangs his head & slinks off~
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Doigt, ℱIRE
According to the nationality you filled in, you should understand the following sentence:

'Het is lang geleden dat er hier mensen waren die uit Nederland kwamen Tongue'
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"