Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
double line name
it's been month now and I still don't know how to do it and now i'm tired of seing every players with it anyone know how to do it without clips on ios because clip a keep crashing?
You've been - ༺✝️ⱣØØSSᗴ✝️༻ killed
[-] The following 1 user Likes XxmasterxX69's post:
  • Squirrel
(04-23-2017, 02:51 PM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote: it's been month now and I still don't know how to do it and now i'm tired of seing every players with it anyone know how to do it without clips on ios because clip a keep crashing?

Do you mean in the game?

I saw that once, and wondered too.... then I noted that with the skin they chose, it has a word or phrase in the 1st line and their name goes in the 2nd.

The other possibility is, if you manage to put a CR (Carriage Return) character in there without the LF (Line Feed) ,as per the days of the archaic line printer days... maybe that could work? But that would have to be accounted for with the coding.

It does look fairly cool, but I'm not interested in using it myself, so I haven't looked into it further than that. I am interested, though, if it's not just the easy way (using a skin with the 1st line) I thought of, could you tell us??
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • XxmasterxX69