Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick & Short Update
Heart 
Hey everyone!

I just noticed that I just had my one year anniversairy on the 16th April, but unfortunately I totally missed it.
Actually, the main topic is the status of my health and how the future looks like.

First of all : My liver issues are still there, but what about the breathing? Finally the doctors found the right medicine for me to keep the pain as low as possible.

It seems like I have to go through a few more operations this year, but I'll let you all know when the time has come.

Excuse me for wasting your time, but I felt like sharing some news with the community.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 11 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Conquest, Demon King, Eden, QueenHeather, Reaction , Relax , Robin , run SPOT run , Voakie , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(04-22-2017, 08:54 PM)Anubis Wrote: It seems like I have to go through a few more operations this year, but I'll let you all know when the time has come.

Excuse me for wasting your time, but I felt like sharing some news with the community.

Hi, we've never met and understandably so, for I am new to this community. Nonetheless, I pray that you will be given the strength to endure all incoming trials and tribulations. I'm obviously not a moderator but you shouldn't be [ashamed, guilty, whatever] of posting this because the community is here to back you up. This is a topic that comes before entertainment, and the way I see it, posts like these are what could potentially bring the community together and show the power of collective support. Once again, hope everything turns out all right, and just remember, friends, family, and US. We are all here for you, waiting for that day to come when you finally and eventually get better  Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like iAcid's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel
Anyway happy anniversary be late dood.....

Hopefully you will get well soon..... good luck for the future...
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Robin 's post:
  • Conquest, Demon King, Mikasa, ℱIRE
Mikasa! Thanks for the update man, gratz on the anniversary here. I hope you do get well I know health problems are tough to get through. Remain strong and be tough as nails lol Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Mikasa, Relax , ℱIRE
(04-22-2017, 08:54 PM)Anubis Wrote: Hey everyone!

I just noticed that I just had my one year anniversairy on the 16th April, but unfortunately I totally missed it.
Actually, the main topic is the status of my health and how the future looks like.

First of all : My liver issues are still there, but what about the breathing? Finally the doctors found the right medicine for me to keep the pain as low as possible.

It seems like I have to go through a few more operations this year, but I'll let you all know when the time has come.

Thanks for keeping us posted... it sounds like you've gone through a lot, and there's still more ahead. Sad

Hopefully you're getting some fun out of all the insanity that transpires here, and manage to have some fun playing?

As new-101 (iAcid) said, if not, remember there's a bunch of people who have had fun with you and know you, that are pulling and praying for things to get better for you.

I'm glad they've figured out how to keep you more comfortable. And I wish I'd known sooner, so please... do keep us posted?

And remember... now that you're Anubis, doesn't that make you immortal??

old-101 is probably jealous. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Mikasa
happy anniversary be late

Living with the disease is not easy thing hope everything will go for the best takes care of you and sends positive wave Heart
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Mikasa
(04-23-2017, 03:09 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: happy anniversary be late

Living with the disease is not easy thing hope everything will go for the best takes care of you and sends positive wave Heart

With your sig bein' what it is, maybe you should better describe this 'wave' you're sending to him! ~teeeeassssse!~
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Mikasa
(04-23-2017, 03:13 AM)Écureuil Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 03:09 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: joyeux anniversaire soit en retard

Vivre avec la maladie n'est pas chose facile d'espérer que tout ira pour le meilleur prend soin de vous et envoie une vague positiveHeart

Avec votre signe en ce qu'il est, peut-être que vous devriez mieux décrire cette «vague» que vous lui envoyez! ~ Teeeeassssse! ~

Eplosed positive wave Wink
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel
I just took some minutes to read all the kind replies, thank you all so much, it means a lot. Heart

[-] The following 6 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Apix , Conquest, EqAtOmBe , Relax , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(04-23-2017, 03:10 PM)Relax Wrote: That's cuz you mean a lot  Heart

Sorry for that cringey line.

Guys aren't machines. They all feel too.

Even the ones who completely pretend not to!

I respect a guy who can talk about their feelings. I think, the way guys are trained by societal forces, it takes balls.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Mikasa, ℱIRE
Stay relaxed and don't worry about things! Smile
You've got a community here cheering for you, hoping that you'll get better. And we'll help you if you have any requests. No concern.
Thanks for updating us.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 6 users Like Sora's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Mikasa, Reaction , Squirrel , Voakie , ℱIRE
Hey Mikasa, nice name change too, I know you might not know me but I hope you get back to your old self Smile

Psst, I'll bring the anniversary cake Wink
[-] The following 3 users Like Nancy's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel , ℱIRE
I've been brought to hospital some hours ago, since I blacked out and my stomach hit the corner of a table.
It's actually not bad, but it can become dangerous if my liver got damaged aswell.

I admire that you are still able to get on sometimes and tell us how things are, even though your situation is not good. I find that impressive. I didn't manage to do that this past week with my surgery.

Hope you recover fully and be with us again in full-time Wink
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 3 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Robin , Sora, Squirrel
I went through an emergency surgery last night, and I just woke up at 5 pm. The pain is incredible, I shouldn't use my phone I guess. Big Grin

When I fell down, my liver got actually hit.

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Squirrel , Voakie