Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick & Short Update
1 like = 1 prayer

literally
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Squirrel
That's very unfortunate to hear. I can imagine how it is like. Have a friend who recently got injured badly. Make sure you have a lot of friends and family visiting you to keep you company, that helps.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(04-22-2017, 08:54 PM)Anubis Wrote: Hey everyone!

I just noticed that I just had my one year anniversary on the 16th April, but unfortunately I totally missed it.
Actually, the main topic is the status of my health and how the future looks like.

First of all : My liver issues are still there, but what about the breathing? Finally the doctors found the right medicine for me to keep the pain as low as possible.

It seems like I have to go through a few more operations this year, but I'll let you all know when the time has come.

Excuse me for wasting your time, but I felt like sharing some news with the community.

I hope all goes well with your operations and your future!  Big Grin

Also happy late anniversary!   Tongue
man i had no idea about this!
i hope your doing better soon bro.

look forward to hearing how you're going...
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
(04-26-2017, 03:29 PM)Sora Wrote: That's very unfortunate to hear. I can imagine how it is like. Have a friend who recently got injured badly. Make sure you have a lot of friends and family visiting you to keep you company, that helps.

Actually, I like the semi-private rooms... not completely cramped, so you can still move around... and you potentially always have someone to distract you.

Also, if the place has a 'chapel', generally 'the Gideons' have found that it exists, and they may have a book for you to read... Wink Actually, the last hospital I had to stay in, had a used book cart that I made heavy use of. So even if no-one visits you, hopefully you can keep yourself preoccupied.

Cute nurses also help, I find. But... lol... that doesn't always happen.

Just one friend who can bring you a couple things, that helps too.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Mikasa