Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making A Extension
If you want to help me code my Agario Extension I will take help!

I need designers and coders!

Reply if you can help!
LOL i wish i could but i can't. Sorry Sad
[Image: Robin.png]
(05-03-2016, 03:38 PM)Robin Wrote: LOL i wish i could but i can't. Sorry Sad

Its ok! Thanks for wishing I gess lol!
I would help.. If I had enough time.. And knew enough..
Basically letting others do the work, huh? I already told you often that it is damn hard to make an agar extension, but u always ignore me. Sad

But if you think you have the knowledge, why not just start and ask an authority for help if you are stuck? Coding in a team on such a small project is kinda hard and complicated Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
(05-03-2016, 03:37 PM)Slothy Wrote: If you want to help me code my Agario Extension I will take help!

Reply if you can help!

I would be interested in helping like umm are you coding in tamper monkey to make it i can help for sure then.
(05-03-2016, 10:37 PM)OniNoby Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 03:37 PM)Slothy Wrote: If you want to help me code my Agario Extension I will take help!

Reply if you can help!

I would be interested in helping like umm are you coding in tamper monkey to make it i can help for sure then.

Ya. I am, It would be awesome for your help!

(05-03-2016, 04:59 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: I would help.. If I had enough time.. And knew enough..

I wouldnt accept your help.
(05-04-2016, 12:33 AM)Slothy Wrote:

Reply if you can help!

(05-03-2016, 04:59 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: I would help.. If I had enough time.. And knew enough..

lol
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

(05-04-2016, 12:33 AM)Slothy Wrote:

Reply if you can help!

Yea ok i already made a couple of other agar.io extensions before so this should go pretty well umm so what should i Exactly work on?
So hold on, I have a quick question for you guys. These agar.io extensions, do these turn into new agario servers? Or do you actually use these while you are playing agario, like as a hack or just a cool advantage that isnt cheating? I've always been confused by extensions and mods and stuff

~Thanks in advance
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 

LMFAO HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH FUCKING SAVAGE AHAHHAHAHAHHA HazRSavage SLOTHS BABY <3 HAHAHAHA
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes *****'s post:
  • Voakie
(05-03-2016, 05:17 PM)Voakie Wrote: Basically letting others do the work, huh? I already told you often that it is damn hard to make an agar extension, but u always ignore me. Sad

But if you think you have the knowledge, why not just start and ask an authority for help if you are stuck? Coding in a team on such a small project is kinda hard and complicated Big Grin

i just saw your signature. LOL
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
extensions were patched by moneyclip
It would be cool with a extention thats simulat to agarplus!
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
I MADE AN EXTENSION THAT MAGICKLY GIVES YOU 10000000000 MASS Smile
I DO REAL MAGICKS!!!
[Image: EjVstd3.gif]