Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Points?
There is a new points system!

I dont think @Sora is completely finished with it!

So lets all leave our suggestions here about what the points should be for! 

Here is mine!

Make a leader bored for most points!
A shop  Wink

Here you should be able to buy things like:
-Skins for AGF
-Mass boosts for AGF
-Coloured names
-More smilies
-REAL MONEY!!!!!!! (jk, that would be OP)
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Slothy
Well the points mainly comes from Posting Posts and Threads, and some other stuff aswell, but there isnt rly that much besides posts thread pms reply pm rep and liking posts so theres not that much you guys can choose but the amount Tongue
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
(05-03-2016, 12:24 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: A shop  Wink

-Skins for AGF
-Mass boosts for AGF
-Coloured names
-More smilies

I would love the last thing lol!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slothy's post:
  • ℱIRE
(05-03-2016, 12:25 PM)Slothy Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 12:24 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: A shop  Wink

-Skins for AGF
-Mass boosts for AGF
-Coloured names
-More smilies

I would love the last thing lol!

Yeah, writing 50.000.000 posts saying 'I am so cool' and get 5 real dollars for each dollar here  Big Grin

(05-03-2016, 12:24 PM)HazR Wrote: Well the points mainly comes from Posting Posts and Threads, and some other stuff aswell, but there isnt rly that much besides posts thread pms reply pm rep and liking posts so theres not that much you guys can choose but the amount Tongue

I think if you get alot of mass on agf you should get points
  • ℱIRE
(05-03-2016, 12:29 PM)Slothy Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 12:24 PM)HazR Wrote: Well the points mainly comes from Posting Posts and Threads, and some other stuff aswell, but there isnt rly that much besides posts thread pms reply pm rep and liking posts so theres not that much you guys can choose but the amount Tongue

Good idea! If your highscore is 74.826, you should get 74,82$

(05-03-2016, 12:30 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:

Good idea! If your highscore is 74.826, you should get 74,82$
Yes that would be great!

dude that isnt possible atm then you'd have to get them manually and thats just dumb, cause people would betray eachother to get more points and its easy faking a score lol so that isnt as easy as you think it is!
(05-03-2016, 12:33 PM)HazR Wrote:

dude that isnt possible atm then you'd have to get them manually and thats just dumb, cause people would betray eachother to get more points and its easy faking a score lol so that isnt as easy as you think it is!

True. I think the points system will be a good addition!
(05-03-2016, 12:34 PM)Slothy Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 12:33 PM)HazR Wrote:

True. I think the points system will be a good addition!

its gonna cause alot of spam though so its kinda dumb and at the same time its funny aswell to see how rich you can get Wink
Well, now we need some kind of shop for the points.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

TBH if you need a shop i think you should be able to buy Extra PM Space i would really love getting that Smile
This will probably promote spam and is just another entity people can put themselves above others with. Like Fire said, it's not important at all how many Posts you have... Well, now it is. Don't get me wrong, a shop for AGF sounds awesome, but would make more sense if integrated into the Private Server, and not into a forum. As I said, the most concerning things about this, is the comparison and the spam aspect.

Integrated into the private AGF server it would be nice... but not here.

Allthough this is my opinion, I am always open for arguements that proove me wrong Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel , ℱIRE
(05-03-2016, 02:20 PM)Voakie Wrote: This will probably promote spam and is just another entity people can put themselves above others with. Like Fire said, it's not important at all how many Posts you have... Well, now it is. Don't get me wrong, a shop for AGF sounds awesome, but would make more sense if integrated into the Private Server, and not into a forum. As I said, the most concerning things about this, is the comparison and the spam aspect.

Integrated into the private AGF server it would be nice... but not here.

Allthough this is my opinion, I am always open for arguements that proove me wrong Big Grin

Ya I think it would be best for AGF!
  • ℱIRE