Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Points?
(05-03-2016, 02:20 PM)Voakie Wrote: This will probably promote spam and is just another entity people can put themselves above others with. Like Fire said, it's not important at all how many Posts you have... Well, now it is. Don't get me wrong, a shop for AGF sounds awesome, but would make more sense if integrated into the Private Server, and not into a forum. As I said, the most concerning things about this, is the comparison and the spam aspect.

Integrated into the private AGF server it would be nice... but not here.

Allthough this is my opinion, I am always open for arguements that proove me wrong Big Grin

I agree. It would make comparison bigger, although a shop sounds good. And maybe not for posts and threads, but still get points for likes and reps, because I don't think you can spam that easily.  Wink
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Voakie
@Sora 

What are you opinions on these suggestions??
I like your idea @Slothy. That leaderboard sounds nice to me....Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
(05-03-2016, 03:39 PM)Robin Wrote: I like your idea @Slothy. That leaderboard sounds nice to me....Wink

I just hope it doesnt cause forum wide spam lol
(05-03-2016, 03:40 PM)Slothy Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 03:39 PM)Robin Wrote: I like your idea @Slothy. That leaderboard sounds nice to me....Wink

The Leaderboard is actually a bad idea. It will promote comparison even more... Imo

You can find it here: http://agarioforums.net/newpoints.php?action=stats
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Squirrel , ℱIRE
(05-03-2016, 04:21 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 03:40 PM)Slothy Wrote:

The Leaderboard is actually a bad idea. It will promote comparison even more... Imo

You can find it here: http://agarioforums.net/newpoints.php?action=stats
well if the spamming is a concern shouldn't we also have a limit to how many points you can earn a day so when you get these points its not just because you spammed its also be cause you were active and if that wouldn't work we could literally just create a new area just dedicated to spamming which would take not time and not too much effort either sure it would be an eyesore but if you don't want to see it you don't have to spam besides we could even create catagories for different types of spam i.e coding spam
dictionary definitions spam
jokes spam
ect
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

[-] The following 2 users Like s1104874's post:
  • Voakie , ℱIRE
Moderators are setting themselves up for a ton of work if they go through with this. We already see people racing to the "top" even without the point system! I don't mind threads created as fun zones ie count to infinnity or whatever, but you set a dangerous precedent when you allow folks like Oni to post the same video 14 times creating a new thread for each post because he wants to be the top thread poster. Your gonna be chasing worthless clutter like that all of the time if you implement a point system. Ask around, or go join a forum that has a point system if you wanna see what it does...half of the posts are spam, and the other half are moderators saying/doing something about it...and you thought it was work now! prepare to be inundated with more worthless crap.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • ℱIRE
I did some more thinking

A good solution would be to not receive points from threads and posts.
We can also make another forum (like General Discussion and Announcements), where we can write nonsense and do forum games, but you don't receive points for threads and posts you make there.
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
Points could be used for ranks. ᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃᷃
(05-03-2016, 12:33 PM)HazR Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 12:29 PM)Slothy Wrote: I think if you get alot of mass on agf you should get points

dude that isnt possible atm then you'd have to get them manually and thats just dumb, cause people would betray eachother to get more points and its easy faking a score lol so that isnt as easy as you think it is!

Actually, I think that would be rather easy!

All you need the AGF server to do, is generate a log file of UserName (agarioforums login name) , Score
for each game played. (I bet that it already does!) Then, make a little cron job that parses through the log file, adding points to the appropriate UserName, then deletes the log so it doesn't get big & scary. You could decide on how often to process this. Once a day, 4 x a day, hourly, whatever!

I made a mental note of my "Points" a day or so ago. (Maybe it was 2 days ago. Time flies fast in my mind... No snarky comments on that!) It was around 22.

Now it's a lot higher, and yet I've only made a few posts. (Maybe 5?) And maybe handed out a couple likes.

So what gives?

Are people donating to me or something? How did I get to 80-odd?!

~Squirrel makes the grating 'angry' sound & demands to see a logfile showing points granted~

If I were a different kind of rodent, I'd be exclaiming, "You're going to make a mountain out of a molehill!"

P.S.: I was thinking that if you did this, it would produce a new useful piece of info -- of how many people log in, purely to play the 'AGF' that this is connected to! (Uhnn, yeah, I only noted that weird/crazy rectangle in the header said 'AGF' in it a few days ago, and realized I could click on it and go see what the fuss is about!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!