Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back
hey agf
I'm back i think.

in case anyone noticed I've been gone for the past five months or something like that, because I've been major league depressed and suicidal and such so yeah

anyways I'm back now, probably
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
[-] The following 2 users Like Eden's post:
  • Squirrel , Valle
Hey! Welcome back Mr Headphone man. I personally do not know you because I'm new to the forums. Aw, no, no, no, sad to hear that you were depressed and feeling suicidal... it seems that more and more people feel that way in this current time. My wishes go out to you so that you feel up and kicking again. Smile
[Image: Valle.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Valle's post:
  • Eden, Squirrel
(04-18-2017, 10:36 PM)d-_-b Wrote: hey agf
I'm back i think.

in case anyone noticed I've been gone for the past five months or something like that, because I've been major league depressed and suicidal and such so yeah

anyways I'm back now, probably

I'd wondered where our DJ had gone!

Hopefully, you're coming out and saying that, helps to keep you from going back there!

You always posted cool messages too, so hope I see some of those regularly again as well! Wink

Wellllcome Baaaaaack!!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Eden
(04-19-2017, 11:46 AM)Valle Wrote: Hey! Welcome back Mr Headphone man. I personally do not know you because I'm new to the forums. Aw, no, no, no, sad to hear that you were depressed and feeling suicidal... it seems that more and more people feel that way in this current time. My wishes go out to you so that you feel up and kicking again. Smile

Thanks @Valle... (and welcome to the forums Tongue)
(04-19-2017, 11:57 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I'd wondered where our DJ had gone!

Hopefully, you're coming out and saying that, helps to keep you from going back there!

You always posted cool messages too, so hope I see some of those regularly again as well! Wink

Wellllcome Baaaaaack!!

Thanks @Squirrel . It's good to be back, i just hope i can stay back Smile
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eden's post:
  • Squirrel
(04-20-2017, 12:32 AM)d-_-b Wrote: Thanks @Squirrel . It's good to be back, i just hope i can stay back Smile

Just try to choose to be well, and hopefully, you will be! Wink

I liked the song in your sig... I was going to tease you about calling it a "song", that had no words, and then just before the 2 minute mark, there were words! Next I need to figure out what they are. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!