Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This girl caught me naked
Hi guys, today i was home alone. Guess what? That's right. A girl i know a little was over. She knows how much i love agar.io, so we were playing it in the living room and i was swetting a lot because of the intense gameing. I told her i would go shower and she was gonna be in the living room in the meantime playing agario. So after i finished showering, i was going to head to my room to get a new pair of Calvin Klein boxers. So i walk like a ninja, casually sneaking my way up the stairs - (not through the living room) and i open the door to my room, while looking behind me and down to see if she was peeking or something. 

Suddenly i hear a "IIIIIIII".  It was her, screaming, and she was inside my room seeing my semi-hard dic*! I quickly covered what i had to cover with my hands and moved to my wardrobe. She was sitting on the bed and staring all the time. Then, i fell. I stumbled on something and fell really hard on my side so i couldn't resist the urge to move my hand(s) to my hip because of the pain, and yet again she saw it. I was looking at her, and she was looking at IT, and she started running over to me to help me up. She was all like "O MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY, haha" tease laughing this flirty laugh you know. When she helped me up my di*k touched her skinny jeans leg and she moved like purposely on it. Then she kissed me, and i instantly got a boner squeezing tightly on her pants. I'm there all naked with a blue hip and a boner kissing a girl in my room. Next thing you know, is a mystery Wink
You sound like a 10 year old that just learned about sex
im 12 so what do u want