Turtle was here   Heart
[Image: giphy_6.gif?width=400&height=267]
No spam please...
[Image: Voakie.png]
kys

joking
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(05-02-2016, 02:38 AM)HV ✧ᗷØŁŦ✧ Wrote: #STOPBOTS

Isn't '#STOPBOTS' sort of a message by and of itself?

Of course, we did have a previous thread that covered it, and it would have been better off posted there... but I find it difficult to find the old-and-not-completely-dead threads.

PS: I saw a video the other day, and I now know what your mortal-enemy is!

EAGLES!!

First you see it in dive-bomb mode... swwoop... by the mountain goat, sinking it's talons in, and pulls it off the ledge...

Then it CONTINUES as if nothing in the world could be more simplistic, to let the goat pull it, making sure it bashes it's head into the next ledge... and the next... then the free-fall to the bottom....

It was partly-sickening, and partly inspiring.

Don't worry though. I'm not inspired to pull you down a mountain.

This was sparked by a video that went viral of a Bald Eagle that was eating someone's cat. It didn't make the kill though -- just swooped in to feast on the present a car had given it.

Gotta love the animal kingdom.... Right up until you come face-to-face with something further up the food-chain!

(Try to imagine being in the family of the cat that died, watching a video of a protected bird eat your cat. I'm not even sure that it'd be legal to scare it off -- or wise. Those talons and beak could do a number on you too.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie , ℱIRE