Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PK 110 Just for Introduction
Big Grin Big Grin  Hi to ALL
I m the very new New User to this community.. Need you consideration for every help and guidance ..

Regards

PK 110
[-] The following 1 user Likes PK 110's post:
  • Mikasa
(04-17-2017, 10:07 PM)PK 110 Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin  Hi to ALL
I m the very new New User to this community.. Need you consideration for every help and guidance ..

Regards

PK 110

Welcome to the community as a guide I would say to go around the forums and familiarize you and we have a team staff who are there to answer all your interrogation
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • PK 110
Welcome to the forums PK 110!!

If you ever have any questions feel free to contact me or any of the other members of the staff (@Voakie @Mikasa @Sora @Gandalf).

Have a great time here Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Mikasa, PK 110
Hey! Welcome to the bubble eating community of AgarioForums. Smile I see plenty of members willing to help and guild you through the forums if that is what you're referring too.
[Image: Valle.png]
(04-17-2017, 10:07 PM)PK 110 Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin  Hi to ALL

Regards

PK 110

Welcome aboard PK 110!

How about telling us some more about you??

Does your name mean anything? When I say your name, the only thing that jumps to mind is the 'Walther PPK' gun... (I think I spelled that right but who knows).

Hope that you have loads of fun here, and that you post a bunch of messages!

And yes, this place can take a bit of getting used to, so if you want to know anything, just ask! You'll find just about anyone you ask helpful. Smile And, of course, feel free to PM me! (Those are private messages -- like e-mail but completely held here at the Forums).
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • PK 110