Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Do you want to join
YES
NO
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[sAp] clan recuiting members
Hello I am twtdeath2 and because of all of the love that I get from everyone on agf I thought I would make my clan, and this is here to answer questions that have about the clan and/or about myself. 

What is the clan tag?  [sAp] and to put it above your name put it like this [sAp],  but please have your friends call you something other than wrath as it will be confusing if you  have more that one person in the wrath clan playing together, and my name is [sAp] Ocean.

Does this clan team? I do not team myself and be warned I might eat you, but I usually do not try to eat people with the sAp clan and I even sometimes give them all of my mass, other sAp clan members can team if they want to, I do not mind teaming, but I also do not want a clan full of teamers and I try to get people to become solo because solo is the best.  [Image: smile.png] 

Who is the leader of this clan and how do I contact them? the leader is AgarJuc, and to contact me reply to this post, or pm me to get information to him! 

Is this clan recruiting? [sAp] is also looking for new and fun members and if you take the test and answer truthfully you will have a good chance of getting in.

How do I join this clan?  I will play with you a little bit see how good you are. if we think your good enough to be in the clan we will accept you into the clan

How do join the clan?  I will PM you a discord link to join!
[Image: Madison_Beer.png]