Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how you do skin
how you do skin
by changing yore naem
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

No idea
just google agar.io skins. it will give you a list of skins. you enter the name of the skin as your name at the intro page of the game...i.e. if you put your name as Moon, you will play with the moon skin etc...

http://www.agarioguide.com/skins/
[Image: giphy.gif]
good link but the skins are not updated specially with the new shop system
(11-28-2015, 06:21 PM)MATRIXREAL Wrote: good link but the skins are not updated specially with the new shop system

yeah that was before facebook put their dirty little money grubbing fingers into the mix and introduced the cheat shack. they've gone a step further in the last couple days by making it so the game wont even load if your adblockers on. soooo with all the other options out there i've abandoned the classic agar.io. i get that they gotta make loot too, but now they just ram it down our throats.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-28-2015, 06:21 PM)MATRIXREAL Wrote: good link but the skins are not updated specially with the new shop system

hate facebook ...
By buying skins. That way, I can change my name other than the name of the skin. Smile

idk, how do you
I don't understand the phrase. Unless you mean by using a specific name or buying skins.
There are several methods of using skins:

1.  Using a name of an official Agar.io skin
2.  Buying skins from the shop by signing into Facebook or Google+
3. Installing an extension such as AgarPlus to use custom skins
I know it's old but i've found this site for all new skins. --> agario-skins.net
lol click skins
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.