Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Skin Cobbler
    If you need a skin drop me a line with a picture and details I'll see what i can do. I'm usually not to picky about what it is so what ever is wanted pretty much. I don't troll google for circles either I remove backgrounds and do re size and touch up. here's a sample if you have the app from agario-skins then just type MajorasMoon in the nick box      Seems the file attachments are not working
(05-01-2016, 06:29 AM)Holyfnshet Wrote: If you need a skin drop me a line with a picture and details I'll see what i can do. I'm usually not to picky about what it is so what ever is wanted pretty much. I don't troll google for circles either I remove backgrounds and do re size and touch up. here's a sample if you have the app from agario-skins then just type MajorasMoon in the nick box  Seems the file attachments are not working

[Image: 7cbb9a421e104c5dae881eda3cabe1c1.png] 
use this with the img address, or type [img](paste image address here)[/img]
that way all your images will work! welcome to the forums
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-01-2016, 06:29 AM)Holyfnshet Wrote: If you need a skin drop me a line with a picture and details I'll see what i can do. I'm usually not to picky about what it is so what ever is wanted pretty much. I don't troll google for circles either I remove backgrounds and do re size and touch up. here's a sample if you have the app from agario-skins then just type MajorasMoon in the nick box  Seems the file attachments are not working

I got no further than "skin cobbler", and thought we might have a serial-killer psycho on our hands, but I should have keyed on the skinsession that players have. (lol) I'm a Teams-guy, so I'm exempt, but I'm sure you'll get some people interested in you peddling your talent here!

Welcome aboard, and good luck out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
LOL thanks. Yes i picked the words Skin Cobbler carefully i am a tad wonkers in the noggin but im a harmless goof