Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bye Everyone...... Cya :(
Hey guys, 
               I hope i play it again, but i got to go. I have been playing this game for 2 years, but as I go upper grades to my high school, I have to stop this addictive game. So, I am going to leave from this game, forums and all.  I appreciate all my pro friends for teaming with me and make me get a high score of 72k. I wish a very good luck to them in the future. But I will be playing this game very rare, very very rare. So, if you see me, dont hurt me plzz.  I am sad to leave, but:
""What has to be, has to be"". See you all my dear friends...... See you forever........
                                                                                                                                                                                      Sadly,
                                                                                                                                                                   Ram or Ad DarknessSad
I am waiting....
[-] The following 2 users Like RAM's post:
  • Andrea, Chase
(04-30-2016, 11:52 PM)RAM Wrote: Hey guys, 
               I hope i play it again, but i got to go. I have been playing this game for 2 years, but as I go upper grades to my high school, I have to stop this addictive game. So, I am going to leave from this game, forums and all.  I appreciate all my pro friends for teaming with me and make me get a high score of 72k. I wish a very good luck to them in the future. But I will be playing this game very rare, very very rare. So, if you see me, dont hurt me plzz.  I am sad to leave, but:
""What has to be, has to be"". See you all my dear friends...... See you forever........
                                                                                                                                                                                      Sadly,
                                                                                                                                                                   Ram or Ad DarknessSad

It was nice having you on the forums we hope one day you will return we will be waiting!
[-] The following 1 user Likes OniNoby's post:
  • Chase
Thx Onioby,
                  I still have 1 week time to leave. Then......... maybe

Thx Onioby,
                  I still have 1 week time to leave. Then......... maybe
I am waiting....
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAM's post:
  • Chase
(04-30-2016, 11:52 PM)RAM Wrote: I have been playing this game for 2 years...

Agar hasn't even been around for a year...?

Either way seeya dude, it's been great, keep in touch on skp haha
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee
[-] The following 1 user Likes sgaf's post:
  • Chase
Lol that's true
Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Today! Contact me or XC to join. [Mainly XC, lol]

[-] The following 1 user Likes ƓƐƝǀX's post:
  • Chase
Wrongly said.. I have been playing this game for 1 year Smile
I am waiting....
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAM's post:
  • Chase
(04-30-2016, 11:52 PM)RAM Wrote: Hey guys, 
                                                                                                                                                                                      Sadly,
                                                                                                                                                                   Ram or Ad DarknessSad
so sad Sad

Quote:soo very sadSad
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrea's post:
  • Chase
Cya ram Sad
It's always sad to see someone to leave... Even if i don't know them.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • Chase
Just got a beta new gamemode out RAM!

http://agarioforums.io/ Choose Beta++ in the dropdown menu.

Just in time to quit?
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Chase
RAM i met you a couple of days ago, but you seem like a very nice guy, i wish you luck with your grades and with your life, i hope to cya soon buddy <3 Smile
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes *****'s post:
  • Chase
I wish you Good Luck in your great future, hopefully we will see you again soon!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Chase
We all hope that you come back one day <3
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • Chase
Do come back!  Sad
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Chase
Good knowing u brah -- pm

nvm actually
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
  • Chase
(04-30-2016, 11:52 PM)RAM Wrote:                I hope i play it again, but i got to go. I have been playing this game for 2 years, but as I go upper grades to my high school, I have to stop this addictive game. So, I am going to leave from this game, forums and all.  I appreciate all my pro friends for teaming with me and make me get a high score of 72k. I wish a very good luck to them in the future. But I will be playing this game very rare, very very rare. So, if you see me, dont hurt me plzz.  I am sad to leave, but:
                                                                                                                                                                                      Sadly,
                                                                                                                                                                   Ram or Ad DarknessSad

Don't be sad... This game is a passtime -- a time-waster. It's something to do, when you can't think of anything else to do.

(I like to listen to music while I play, and I love listening to music, so for me, it's almost been an excuse to come back to music!)

I can't think of a single 'addiction' that is good. If you were honestly making excuses to play, putting aside other important things, then your decision is a good one.

Willpower. Some people have enough of it. Others need to work on that.

Only play, while there is some small benefit to you, and the benefits outweigh the problems.

Good luck out there! And may you find the willpower to do what's best for you!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!