Serbia?
Do you have skin Serbia? 
[Image: serbia.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Narej, ✨101✨
(04-16-2017, 03:31 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: [Image: serbia.png]
beautiful  Smile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
Woah, wait! Are you Serbian? Also Serbia flag skin was added in game name is [Serbia] Big Grin
[Image: narej.png]
I forgot, I made the Serbia skin that"s in game lol
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Narej, ™ Chronic
Wow!

Do you guys realize that you salvaged a thread, made by a new person, who really, just posted white space?!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
He asked a question. Ninja style, but still Big Grin
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
(04-17-2017, 08:40 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Wow!

Do you guys realize that you salvaged a thread, made by a new person, who really, just posted white space?!

Nope. Still not sure what you mean....in fact he bothered to change the font color to 00000 aka black for the question....but then again, this computer stuff is all just magic to me. I don't have any real understanding of what you may be referring to, but it appeared to be an honest question to me.
(04-17-2017, 10:12 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: Nope. Still not sure what you mean....in fact he bothered to change the font color to 00000 aka black for the question....but then again, this computer stuff is all just magic to me. I don't have any real understanding of what you may be referring to, but it appeared to be an honest question to me.

Doh! You were right.... lol... the message looked blank to me, because I didn't notice the black on mostly black text.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
@Squirrel for future reference: The forums have a minimum character count to post. If you attempt to post blank space you get an error message. Being a thoughtful (and sometimes long winded) Squirrel, you probably haven't had the occasion to find that out for yourself. Those of us more inclined to brevity have discovered this while trying to answer a question with a simple "yes" or "no"...
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Squirrel