Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WORLD MODE] Agar.io possibly new gamemode coming out
laytonkirlew came with this idea to have thousands of players (cells) in ONE room/map! [Image: mmRI9TL.png]
[Image: mmRI9TL.png]
[Image: 565b9f7103f083dd72edd100581fa418b1c9aed8...0b3e_1.gif]--------------------[Image: nsifPfx.png]
When Zeach sees this, i'll probably be in trouble.
MUST REPLY TO EVERYPONY
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

That would be fantastic. But how about if all the Top 10 in each server would be transported to the World Server and there, they would face a Fearsome battle of the Servers? Big Grin

Things within things? Where have I heard that before...
This would be so sick! Its like Agar-Ception... Mind BLOWN!
HiVe Gaming Clan! (Blackbee)Founder)
Ig: @HiVeGamingClan & HiVe_Blackbee
Youtube HiVe Blackbee 
Ig: @HiVe_Blackbee @HiVeGamingClan
#HiVeUp! Solo/Teaming/Splitrunning/Tricksplitting/HELLSPLITS
North america so easy
not sure i get it...so basically i would start playing on a circular map, until the person playing in the tier above me (that was actually my map) either popped or shot me out into his tier? At that moment i become a potential map for players below me (i assume there would be a minimum mass for "map cells")? sounds crazy. So if i got eaten before i reached Map status, i wouldn't die, i would just join the map inside of the aggressor that ate me? hmmm
[Image: giphy.gif]
Cool thing!!
[Image: Voakie.png]
It is good news for developers. Now they can easily test new process and features. When someone plays on this trail game mode, they can encounter weird & new mechanics.