• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
make signature
(04-25-2017, 11:28 AM)Voakie Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 01:15 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: one test with

@Voakie

[Image: Voakie.png]
Holy goat that's awesome!! Thanks Big Grin

welcome  Smile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
Wooow! These are very very cool, i just crossed by and saw your artwork. Honestly i would buy one of these. I came from agma and saw you play there there too. Maybe you could sell these for agma players, i would be sic interested to buy
[-] The following 4 users Like Concite's post:
  • Conquest, EqAtOmBe , run SPOT run , Squirrel
(04-25-2017, 10:01 PM)Concite Wrote: Wooow! These are very very cool, i just crossed by and saw your artwork. Honestly i would buy one of these. I came from agma and saw you play there there too. Maybe you could sell these for agma players, i would be sic interested to buy

thank you
The signature you see are made in inspiration and also in homage has its active people who participates in the enlargement of the forum it is my way to tell them thanks
Maybe someday you will also be my next victim share and help people

Who knows what the future holds for us

[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • QueenHeather, Squirrel
new sig! 

@AGPhysist 

[Image: AGPhysist.png]

[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • run SPOT run
one for 

@Death

[Image: death.png]

• Squirrel
one test with 

@Faded 

[Image: Fade.png]

[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Eden, Faded
for 

@Eden

[Image: Eden.png]

(04-27-2017, 10:22 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: one test with 

@Faded 

WOAH! That is one awesome signature!  Big Grin
@EqAtOmBe

I really like the one for Run Spot Run. Gives me a somewhat bittersweet memory of a game that I used to want to play but never did: Splatoon. But enough of me, you're a great designer! Good job!  Big Grin
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like iAcid's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
(04-28-2017, 05:09 AM)iAcid Wrote: @EqAtOmBe

I really like the one for Run Spot Run. Gives me a somewhat bittersweet memory of a game that I used to want to play but never did: Splatoon. But enough of me, you're a great designer! Good job!  Big Grin

Thank you Smile
 I admire the work of run SPOT run ist great graphist  Smile

(04-28-2017, 05:02 AM)Faded Wrote:
(04-27-2017, 10:22 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: one test with 

@Faded 

WOAH! That is one awesome signature!  Big Grin

thx  Smile

your welcome

for 

@Conquest

[Image: Conquest.png]

• Conquest
(04-29-2017, 12:47 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: for 

@Conquest

Ayyyyyy cheers dude! Looks amazing
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(04-29-2017, 08:06 AM)Conquest Wrote:
(04-29-2017, 12:47 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: for 

@Conquest

Ayyyyyy cheers dude! Looks amazing

welcome  Smile

• Robin
Looks amazing

Grats! @Conquest
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Conquest
for 

@☠ⓈHᗩDoW✗lr☠ 

[Image: Shadowxlr.png]

other for 

@Gandalf 

[Image: Gandal.png]