@Supergirl

[Image: supergirl.png]

@run SPOT run

[Image: runspotrun.png]

@Démone

[Image: demone.png]
[Image: skullguitar.png]

[Image: zombie2.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
(04-15-2017, 02:15 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Here are some signature made by me it has no special section for

I will post here if you have your creation here place Smile
@Démone

[Image: demone.png].

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSS A LOT !!!! ♥♥♥
[-] The following 4 users Like Démone's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Relax , Squirrel , ✨101✨
(04-15-2017, 02:15 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Here are some signature made by me it has no special section for

~snips the best part, just to make this shorter~

You have quite some skill at creating things!

I love the @runSpotrun one... lol. It makes me wanna rename him 'Aardvark'!

I wonder if they eat squirrels, hmm, no, I don't think so, just bugs.
~stops to wonder if he bugs him too much~

I like the SuperGirl one too! But I haven't seen her lately, and have nothing to tease her about.

Are people supposed to create sigs, and post them here?

And, I'm sure a few out there might be wondering, so why don't I ask for them...

Do you take requests?!

(04-15-2017, 04:26 AM)Démone Wrote:

@Démone

Hehehe... so I have a slightly awkward question for you. (You know the laughing means that's for you, not me, right??)

Obviously, you got some special treatment here, and I'd like to ask.... did he come to you with this out of the blue, or did you ask for it?

And part (b), did you have any requested modifications, and if so, how well did he do?

No pressure, me asking you to judge your man, right?

~grins with delight before seeking the shelter of the greenery~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Démone, EqAtOmBe
(04-15-2017, 12:07 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

~snips the best part, just to make this shorter~

You have quite some skill at creating things!

I love the @runSpotrun one... lol. It makes me wanna rename him 'Aardvark'!

I wonder if they eat squirrels, hmm, no, I don't think so, just bugs.
~stops to wonder if he bugs him too much~

I like the SuperGirl one too! But I haven't seen her lately, and have nothing to tease her about.

Are people supposed to create sigs, and post them here?

And, I'm sure a few out there might be wondering, so why don't I ask for them...

Do you take requests?!

(04-15-2017, 04:26 AM)Démone Wrote:

@Démone

Hehehe... so I have a slightly awkward question for you. (You know the laughing means that's for you, not me, right??)

Obviously, you got some special treatment here, and I'd like to ask.... did he come to you with this out of the blue, or did you ask for it?

And part (b), did you have any requested modifications, and if so, how well did he do?

Thank you squirrel yes people can post their creation here

Yes I can accept requests

My wish is to bring content to the forums and awaken the creativity of people

[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel
(04-15-2017, 12:07 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Hehehe... so I have a slightly awkward question for you. (You know the laughing means that's for you, not me, right??)

Dear Sherlock Holmes Wink

First, i do not understand why you said i have some special treatment here ... i didn't ask so maybe you are right finally i have a little special treatment lol

I ask nothing, my father always told me that we are never better served than by ourselves, when you want something, make the effort and do it! What makes me an independent girl , fighter and tenacious Tongue It is reflected on my way of playing :p

Second, i find signature perfect ! No modification ! And the question is ... is it my son, my brother , my roommate or MY men ?!?!? Whatever it may be, don't banish us please lol Because I suspect that holmes ( you or someone else ) had to check ;p Heart Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like Démone's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel
(04-15-2017, 02:36 PM)Démone Wrote: Dear Sherlock Holmes Wink

First, i do not understand why you said i have some special treatment here ... i didn't ask so maybe you are right finally i have a little special treatment lol

I ask nothing, my father always told me that we are never better served than by ourselves, when you want something, make the effort and do it! What makes me an independent girl , fighter and tenacious Tongue It is reflected on my way of playing :p

Second, i find signature perfect ! No modification ! And the question is ... is it my son, my brother , my roommate or MY men ?!?!? Whatever it may be, don't banish us please lol Because I suspect that holmes ( you or someone else ) had to check ;p Heart Cool

Hehe, he did a good job!

And yes, I've run into you in AGF. (That is where my ball disappears into you, lol.) You play solo, and you have a name for being a good player! Plus you get talked about in the chat. Wink

I don't know what manner of man he is, true, but there I confess it's the Discord conversations I've seen that led me to that. Sometimes, if I don't know someone yet, I go see if they have a profile, or an Intro post... but you'd taken care of those handily not too long ago, and that hadn't leaked out of my skull yet, so no detective work was needed. ~grin~

DANG! And you took the awkward out of my questions, and made it ordinary! Oh well. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Démone
(04-15-2017, 02:48 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 02:36 PM)Démone Wrote: Dear Sherlock Holmes Wink

Hehe, he did a good job!

And yes, I've run into you in AGF. (That is where my ball disappears into you, lol.) You play solo, and you have a name for being a good player! Plus you get talked about in the chat. Wink

I don't know what manner of man he is, true, but there I confess it's the Discord conversations I've seen that led me to that. Sometimes, if I don't know someone yet, I go see if they have a profile, or an Intro post... but you'd taken care of those handily not too long ago, and that hadn't leaked out of my skull yet, so no detective work was needed. ~grin~

DANG! And you took the awkward out of my questions, and made it ordinary! Oh well. Big Grin

Just google translation which mixes everything quite complex yet the mode translation but with practice we will become bilingualWink

• Squirrel
(04-15-2017, 02:48 PM)Squirrel Wrote: .

I'm not sure what you mean .... Confused  I need coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Big Grin Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like Démone's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel
During the time you talk I work on a little trick: P

@Squirrel

[Image: squirrel.png]

first draft

[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel , Sugar
You make great signatures EqAtOmBe...something these forums were lacking. Thanks again!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Madison Beer
(04-15-2017, 03:00 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Just google translation which mixes everything quite complex yet the mode translation but with practice we will become bilingualWink

Think of how ashamed I am, that I took French for YEARS in school... and remember so precious little of it! (Je ne parlez pas les Francais!) Asking me to put together a French sentence other than that is problematic for me.

Three years in grade school (Gr 5 to 8)...
Three more years in highschool... (Gr 9 to 11)..
I needed another senior language credit but didn't take French in 12, cause I figured that I'd fail. So I took German instead (lol, I am such a cheater. My mom was from Germany, so I already knew most of what they taught.)

But... I am proud of our Canadian Heritage, and how Quebec came to be an integral part of our country.

And any time there is a question of separation, I do what I can here in Ontario to make it clear that for me, anyhow, my Canada will always include Quebec. (There are a surprising number of mostly-French speaking communities even here in Ontario!)

I'll always support the dual "Official Languages", and I as a parent am considering sending my kids to a French Immersion highschool (when they are old enough), so that they may all be bilingual, unlike their dad.

And lastly, every coin that honours Quebec, once it enters my possession, never leaves it. Big Grin (I think there's 3 so far? The twoonie with the Fleur de lis on it, the provincial coin that was part of a series of provincial/territorial coins in... ugh, I forget which year. 1992, I'm guessing? Plus the twoonie that celebrates the 200th anniversary of Quebec City.)

Vive le Quebecois!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(04-15-2017, 03:17 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: You make great signatures EqAtOmBe...something these forums were lacking. Thanks again!

Thank you to you and also to Agar.io Forums team to allow me
To share my creation
  Happy to bring something new   Big Grin

(04-15-2017, 03:23 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 03:00 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Just google translation which mixes everything quite complex yet the mode translation but with practice we will become bilingualWink

Think of how ashamed I am, that I took French for YEARS in school... and remember so precious little of it! (Je ne parlez pas les Francais!) Asking me to put together a French sentence other than that is problematic for me.

Three years in grade school (Gr 5 to 8)...
Three more years in highschool... (Gr 9 to 11)..
I needed another senior language credit but didn't take French in 12, cause I figured that I'd fail. So I took German instead (lol, I am such a cheater. My mom was from Germany, so I already knew most of what they taught.)

But... I am proud of our Canadian Heritage, and how Quebec came to be an integral part of our country.

And any time there is a question of separation, I do what I can here in Ontario to make it clear that for me, anyhow, my Canada will always include Quebec. (There are a surprising number of mostly-French speaking communities even here in Ontario!)

I'll always support the dual "Official Languages", and I as a parent am considering sending my kids to a French Immersion highschool (when they are old enough), so that they may all be bilingual, unlike their dad.

And lastly, every coin that honours Quebec, once it enters my possession, never leaves it. Big Grin (I think there's 3 so far? The twoonie with the Fleur de lis on it, the provincial coin that was part of a series of provincial/territorial coins in... ugh, I forget which year. 1992, I'm guessing? Plus the twoonie that celebrates the 200th anniversary of Quebec City.)

Vive le Quebecois!

Clearly like your thought here also my daughters have to study in English which allows to practice our English but a big step still remains to make  Angel

• Squirrel
(04-15-2017, 03:06 PM)Démone Wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean .... Confused  I need coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Big Grin Heart

You have my sincere condolances for your addiction to that vile substance, coffee. (lol) I refer to it more aptly as "mud water". :|

The awkward part (which was deliberate, I'm ashamed to say, but part of my teasing nature...) was getting you to comment on Eqatombe's work, and the coincidental nature that he would make you an awesome SIG. ~grin~

Feel free to blast me with a bunch of French, so I'm sent scurrying off to Google as well! (lol)

(It's "against the rules", but they won't mind... Or if you're a stickler for rules, just do it in a PM... lol. I wish you no pain by any of my long messages.)

(04-15-2017, 03:17 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: During the time you talk I work on a little trick: P

@Squirrel

first draft

LOL! I love it...

But are you saying I'm a fish out of water?

Or a snake in the leaves?!

This IS a snake, isn't it? ~squints~

Us-squirrels are often not gifted with tremendous vision. :|

But the name is too huge. I wish to have what I say heard, but not be seen.

The way I see it, everyone is better off that way.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Démone, EqAtOmBe
(04-15-2017, 03:31 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 03:06 PM)Démone Wrote:

You have my sincere condolances for your addiction to that vile substance, coffee. (lol) I refer to it more aptly as "mud water". :|

The awkward part (which was deliberate, I'm ashamed to say, but part of my teasing nature...) was getting you to comment on Eqatombe's work, and the coincidental nature that he would make you an awesome SIG. ~grin~

Feel free to blast me with a bunch of French, so I'm sent scurrying off to Google as well! (lol)

(It's "against the rules", but they won't mind... Or if you're a stickler for rules, just do it in a PM... lol. I wish you no pain by any of my long messages.)

(04-15-2017, 03:17 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: During the time you talk I work on a little trick: P

@Squirrel

first draft

LOL! I love it...

But are you saying I'm a fish out of water?

Or a snake in the leaves?!

This IS a snake, isn't it? ~squints~

Us-squirrels are often not gifted with tremendous vision. :|

But the name is too huge. I wish to have what I say heard, but not be seen.

The way I see it, everyone is better off that way.
I saw more than a pretty squirrel hiding under an oak leaf looking at the view

(04-15-2017, 03:46 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: I saw more than a pretty squirrel hiding under an oak leaf looking at the view

Sorry! That would explain a few things... not sure why I was so sure it was a fish, lol. I thought it had stripes....

Oh well, like I said. My eyes aren't great.
Fight the Good Fight