@Supergirl

[Image: supergirl.png]

@run SPOT run

[Image: runspotrun.png]

@Démone

[Image: demone.png]
[Image: skullguitar.png]

[Image: zombie2.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 13 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Concite, Conquest, Démone, QueenHeather, Relax , Robin , Sora, Squirrel , Voakie , Voukalic, ŴяᗩŦℍ70, ™ Chronic , ✨101✨
(04-15-2017, 02:15 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Here are some signature made by me it has no special section for

I will post here if you have your creation here place Smile
@Démone

[Image: demone.png].

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSS A LOT !!!! ♥♥♥
[-] The following 4 users Like Démone's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Relax , Squirrel , ✨101✨
(04-15-2017, 02:15 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Here are some signature made by me it has no special section for

~snips the best part, just to make this shorter~

You have quite some skill at creating things!

I love the @runSpotrun one... lol. It makes me wanna rename him 'Aardvark'!

I wonder if they eat squirrels, hmm, no, I don't think so, just bugs.
~stops to wonder if he bugs him too much~

I like the SuperGirl one too! But I haven't seen her lately, and have nothing to tease her about.

Are people supposed to create sigs, and post them here?

And, I'm sure a few out there might be wondering, so why don't I ask for them...

Do you take requests?!

(04-15-2017, 04:26 AM)Démone Wrote:

@Démone

Hehehe... so I have a slightly awkward question for you. (You know the laughing means that's for you, not me, right??)

Obviously, you got some special treatment here, and I'd like to ask.... did he come to you with this out of the blue, or did you ask for it?

And part (b), did you have any requested modifications, and if so, how well did he do?

No pressure, me asking you to judge your man, right?

~grins with delight before seeking the shelter of the greenery~
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Démone, EqAtOmBe
(04-15-2017, 12:07 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

~snips the best part, just to make this shorter~

You have quite some skill at creating things!

I love the @runSpotrun one... lol. It makes me wanna rename him 'Aardvark'!

I wonder if they eat squirrels, hmm, no, I don't think so, just bugs.
~stops to wonder if he bugs him too much~

I like the SuperGirl one too! But I haven't seen her lately, and have nothing to tease her about.

Are people supposed to create sigs, and post them here?

And, I'm sure a few out there might be wondering, so why don't I ask for them...

Do you take requests?!

(04-15-2017, 04:26 AM)Démone Wrote:

@Démone

Hehehe... so I have a slightly awkward question for you. (You know the laughing means that's for you, not me, right??)

Obviously, you got some special treatment here, and I'd like to ask.... did he come to you with this out of the blue, or did you ask for it?

And part (b), did you have any requested modifications, and if so, how well did he do?

Thank you squirrel yes people can post their creation here

Yes I can accept requests

My wish is to bring content to the forums and awaken the creativity of people

[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel
(04-15-2017, 12:07 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Hehehe... so I have a slightly awkward question for you. (You know the laughing means that's for you, not me, right??)

Dear Sherlock Holmes Wink

First, i do not understand why you said i have some special treatment here ... i didn't ask so maybe you are right finally i have a little special treatment lol

I ask nothing, my father always told me that we are never better served than by ourselves, when you want something, make the effort and do it! What makes me an independent girl , fighter and tenacious Tongue It is reflected on my way of playing :p

Second, i find signature perfect ! No modification ! And the question is ... is it my son, my brother , my roommate or MY men ?!?!? Whatever it may be, don't banish us please lol Because I suspect that holmes ( you or someone else ) had to check ;p Heart Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like Démone's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel
(04-15-2017, 02:36 PM)Démone Wrote: Dear Sherlock Holmes Wink

First, i do not understand why you said i have some special treatment here ... i didn't ask so maybe you are right finally i have a little special treatment lol

I ask nothing, my father always told me that we are never better served than by ourselves, when you want something, make the effort and do it! What makes me an independent girl , fighter and tenacious Tongue It is reflected on my way of playing :p

Second, i find signature perfect ! No modification ! And the question is ... is it my son, my brother , my roommate or MY men ?!?!? Whatever it may be, don't banish us please lol Because I suspect that holmes ( you or someone else ) had to check ;p Heart Cool

Hehe, he did a good job!

And yes, I've run into you in AGF. (That is where my ball disappears into you, lol.) You play solo, and you have a name for being a good player! Plus you get talked about in the chat. Wink

I don't know what manner of man he is, true, but there I confess it's the Discord conversations I've seen that led me to that. Sometimes, if I don't know someone yet, I go see if they have a profile, or an Intro post... but you'd taken care of those handily not too long ago, and that hadn't leaked out of my skull yet, so no detective work was needed. ~grin~

DANG! And you took the awkward out of my questions, and made it ordinary! Oh well. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Démone
(04-15-2017, 02:48 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 02:36 PM)Démone Wrote: Dear Sherlock Holmes Wink

Hehe, he did a good job!

And yes, I've run into you in AGF. (That is where my ball disappears into you, lol.) You play solo, and you have a name for being a good player! Plus you get talked about in the chat. Wink

I don't know what manner of man he is, true, but there I confess it's the Discord conversations I've seen that led me to that. Sometimes, if I don't know someone yet, I go see if they have a profile, or an Intro post... but you'd taken care of those handily not too long ago, and that hadn't leaked out of my skull yet, so no detective work was needed. ~grin~

DANG! And you took the awkward out of my questions, and made it ordinary! Oh well. Big Grin

Just google translation which mixes everything quite complex yet the mode translation but with practice we will become bilingualWink

[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel
(04-15-2017, 02:48 PM)Squirrel Wrote: .

I'm not sure what you mean .... Confused  I need coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Big Grin Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like Démone's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel
During the time you talk I work on a little trick: P

@Squirrel

[Image: squirrel.png]

first draft

[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel , Sugar
You make great signatures EqAtOmBe...something these forums were lacking. Thanks again!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Madison Beer