Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best mobile tab
anyone know what is the best tab to play agario and don't crash ,?
You've been - ༺✝️ⱣØØSSᗴ✝️༻ killed
(04-14-2017, 02:09 AM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote: anyone know what is the best tab to play agario and don't crash ,?

If you're talking about how to NOT crash in Mobile, all that I've heard (since I don't play the mobile version myself), is that people have "5 Minute Rush" games.

I guess it usually can stay working at least 5 mins... lol.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • XxmasterxX69
(04-14-2017, 03:23 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 02:09 AM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote: anyone know what is the best tab to play agario and don't crash ,?

If you're talking about how to NOT crash in Mobile, all that I've heard (since I don't play the mobile version myself), is that people have "5 Minute Rush" games.

I guess it usually can stay working at least 5 mins... lol.

yeah haha 5 min rush game usually dont crash because it dont have the time ;p I just bought a new tab and its still crashing do
(04-14-2017, 03:03 PM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote: yeah haha 5 min rush game usually dont crash because it dont have the time ;p I just bought a new tab and its still crashing do

OH! tab = tablet! (I'm slow, lol. I've probably sent a maximum of 50 texts in my life. To me, cellular devices are eeeeevillll, seeking to suck the money outta my wallet! lol)

I suuuuure hope you didn't get a new tablet in part because you couldn't play that game without crashing.

As far as I know, it crashes regularly for EVERYone, so it's the game, not your device!
Fight the Good Fight
  • XxmasterxX69

None of them!

I imagine you figured that out after buying a new one.

I can play the game maybe 10 - 15 minutes on my Android tablet before crashing. But, on iOS the crashes are still too random to bother playing anything except Rush Mode.

I wonder if a device with premium specs can last a bit longer.

(04-14-2017, 03:17 PM)Squirrel Wrote: OH! tab = tablet!  (I'm slow, lol. I've probably sent a maximum of 50 texts in my life. To me, cellular devices are eeeeevillll, seeking to suck the money outta my wallet! lol)

Don’t you work in IT?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • XxmasterxX69
(04-15-2017, 01:44 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: Don’t you work in IT?

Sure... but I'm old-school IT. I don't mind change, but I don't use stuff that I don't have to. I've never liked cell phones... I don't want to be reachable 24/7. And so I still have a flip phone, and well... texting on that is a little painful, and I'm not into that. (lol) And hey, I'll bet no-one here pays less than $100/yr for their cell, so... by my way of thinking, I'm better off that way. (Every once in awhile, I see some of the cool things you can do on a cell/tablet... but a few mins later I get over it. ~grin~)
Fight the Good Fight
Do you think playing this on a tablet is worth the time? When I open agario on my mobile phone, I always get eaten by some badass clan dude!

It's quite hilarious as it's very fast too. It happens in less than a second.
(04-14-2017, 03:17 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 03:03 PM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote: yeah haha 5 min rush game usually dont crash because it dont have the time ;p I just bought a new tab and its still crashing do

OH! tab = tablet!  (I'm slow, lol. I've probably sent a maximum of 50 texts in my life. To me, cellular devices are eeeeevillll, seeking to suck the money outta my wallet! lol)

I suuuuure hope you didn't get a new tablet in part because you couldn't play that game without crashing.

As far as I know, it crashes regularly for EVERYone, so it's the game, not your device!
yeah I bought it especially to play agar hahaha but i had the ipad 1 (very old and slow) my new one dont lag but it just quit like that , so I guess crashing is part of the game...

(04-15-2017, 01:44 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:

None of them!

I imagine you figured that out after buying a new one.

I can play the game maybe 10 - 15 minutes on my Android tablet before crashing. But, on iOS the crashes are still too random to bother playing anything except Rush Mode.

I wonder if a device with premium specs can last a bit longer.

(04-14-2017, 03:17 PM)Squirrel Wrote: OH! tab = tablet!  (I'm slow, lol. I've probably sent a maximum of 50 texts in my life. To me, cellular devices are eeeeevillll, seeking to suck the money outta my wallet! lol)

Don’t you work in IT?
what is premium spec?
(04-15-2017, 06:31 PM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote: yeah I bought it especially to play agar hahaha but i had the ipad 1 (very old and slow) my new one dont lag but it just quit like that , so I guess crashing is part of the game...

UGH! Well, I think that will, in the end, be the perfect excuse to find a different game to play on your tablet. Try AGF on your tablet?

(04-15-2017, 06:31 PM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote: what is premium spec?

Having never had a better cell, or any cellular-based device, I really have no idea what a more robust cell is. (That was you who used that expression, I think? not me, lol)

Someone should have decent answers for that amongst the people here!
Fight the Good Fight
  • XxmasterxX69
(04-15-2017, 06:41 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 06:31 PM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote: yeah I bought it especially to play agar hahaha but i had the ipad 1 (very old and slow) my new one dont lag but it just quit like that , so I guess crashing is part of the game...

UGH! Well, I think that will, in the end, be the perfect excuse to find a different game to play on your tablet. Try AGF on your tablet?

Having never had a better cell, or any cellular-based device, I really have no idea what a more robust cell is. (That was you who used that expression, I think? not me, lol)

Someone should have decent answers for that amongst the people here!
what is agf?
(04-15-2017, 05:37 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: Do you think playing this on a tablet is worth the time? When I open agario on my mobile phone, I always get eaten by some badass clan dude!

It's quite hilarious as it's very fast too. It happens in less than a second.

Yeah, getting eaten in less than half a second seems to be a thing on mobile.

It makes it more rewarding those rare times you make it to the top though.

Any tablet that's expensive!

For tablets, maybe the iPad Pro or a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 are better (or more expensive) tablets.

A cheap Chromebook would let you play the browser version of the game.
(04-15-2017, 06:56 PM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote: what is agf?

Up near the top of this window.... you'll see "Play AGF" -- it''s a button that takes you to the game.

If you have a data plan and don't mind what your cell costs you, see if you can play there? I think you'll find it stable at least?

And you'll see some names from here that you should recognize. (lol)

Have fun, and let us know if that gives you an agario-like game to play, that doesn't make you want to rip your hair out??
Fight the Good Fight
  • XxmasterxX69