Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This is just WRONG!
(05-13-2016, 03:02 AM)LKD70 Wrote: home office Wink

So your own gig then ~squirrel adeptly avoids the, "Like I said" phrase, out of respect~!

AWESOME! It's the "strike out on my own" in the world, that is the start for great things. (If only to be bought out by Microsoft, because their product was worse than yours). And there's a number of IT people that can ask for almost anything, and get it; and do better working on their own.

I work for two guys who started their company in high school in 1994 or so. They still are regarded as "small", and yet spent millions on a facility, and generate at least a million in revenue each year.

They started in one of their basements. Smile

Good luck to you, and may you one day find that you need to think of leasing an office and hiring staff. Big Grin

(05-04-2016, 04:05 PM)Voakie Wrote: Nope, only 1

Allthough i mentioned myself now xD
[Image: PfI8PGb.png]

Sometimes I wish we could turn the "Like" button into a few different sub-categories of 'like', such as "informative" and "funny". You can probably guess what I did when I saw this.

But for a clearer picture/context, you'd need a new screenshot that only you can do, showing your own full daily alerts page. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • LKD70
I've no intentions of doing that, happy as I am.
-LKD70
@Squirrel I must say, sometimes you just make my day
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ~XC's post:
  • LKD70