Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Servers!
As we all know, agf (agarioforums.io) is overpopulated on certain days. And in addition to over population, there are teamers everywhere (except for the famous players Relax, 101, AD Queen, and Fat Bastard, etc.). Furthermore, there has been a player called Zak who has been hiding all viruses in portals, causing the game to be unplayable. A solution to this is to create more servers in agf. It would help with the overpopulation and teaming solution. And create Zak a personal server where he can hide viruses alone with bots and that might finally open his eyes and see that nobody likes him (Lol, I'm kidding about that part). And finally, players will be able to spawn without getting spawn killed. Any other ideas, anyone?
[-] The following 1 user Likes AGPhysist's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan
(04-12-2017, 08:14 PM)Relax Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 04:02 PM)AGPhysist Wrote: As we all know, agf (agarioforums.io) is overpopulated on certain days. And in addition to over population, there are teamers everywhere (except for the famous players Relax, 101, AD Queen, and Fat Bastard, etc.). Furthermore, there has been a player called Zak who has been hiding all viruses in portals, causing the game to be unplayable. A solution to this is to create more servers in agf. It would help with the overpopulation and teaming solution. And create Zak a personal server where he can hide viruses alone with bots and that might finally open his eyes and see that nobody likes him (Lol, I'm kidding about that part). And finally, players will be able to spawn without getting spawn killed. Any other ideas, anyone?

Well I don't know if it's just me, but overpopulation isn't too big a problem. It's quite rare and even when it happens, EU is still relatively empty. 

Anyways, I'm more for having variety over cloning the FFA server. There is a patch for virus hiding and camping in the works btw.

EU is still relatively empty.  o_0  Normal I am never able to connect to the EU lol

[Image: Sans_titre.jpg]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
I like this idea brings more space for variety game play.
Stay Laggy Wink
[Image: VuMvQ5G.gif]
 { YT https://goo.gl/eZlg4c  }
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lagmaster 2.0's post:
  • AGPhysist
I have presented the idea of multiple servers for each game mode before to @Sora.

Also imo Zak isn't much of a problem, last time I saw him he tried hiding the viruses and I just went and popped them all; then he proceeded to shoot a variety of insults at me in the chat lol
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • AGPhysist, EqAtOmBe , Robin , run SPOT run , Squirrel
(04-13-2017, 01:44 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: I have presented the idea of multiple servers for each game mode before to @Sora.

Also imo Zak isn't much of a problem, last time I saw him he tried hiding the viruses and I just went and popped them all; then he proceeded to shoot a variety of insults at me in the chat lol

Because other people had learned about it, other people do it now. Sometimes even team up to hide the virus. I don't want to play any more when there are no viruses.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 2 users Like Sugar's post:
  • Robin , Squirrel
So far this was my favorite convo about AGF lol...

I agree with what @Relax said. It is really rare you see over populated server...
[Image: Robin.png]
(04-27-2017, 12:31 PM)Sugar Wrote: Because other people had learned about it, other people do it now. Sometimes even team up to hide the virus. I don't want to play any more when there are no viruses.

It does get old fast....

If what Relax says is true, and that there's an available patch for that issue, maybe Sora will take the patch option soon.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Deleted my post @Squirrel
[Image: giphy.gif]