Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jäger's Introduction
Heart 
Hello everyone and greetings from Gothenburg, Sweden!
Played Agar.io since the realese and looking for some friends to have some fun with in between the CS:GO matches and even just an hour or two purly enyoing Agar, I mostly play the orginal game in the Free-for-all mode and i've noticed allot of guys who play as "teams" in FFA got a huge upper hand, hint hint. And my Experience with trying to team up with randoms have been a bit frustrating to say none the less.. No communication, no good timing on the split's and yeah, its a chaoz Wink
I Would also like to play in the Private servers and clan wars with some potential friends  Sleepy

I will check replies down below, but the fastest way to contact me is on Discord, name is Jäger #0336  or you could directly join my Discord server at this permanent link>  https://discord.gg/uXZkWrE 

Hope to hear from ya! Heart
[-] The following 3 users Like Jäger's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel , Voakie
Hi Jäger!

If you like "private servers", etc check out AGF: http://agarioforums.io/
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Jäger
(04-11-2017, 07:43 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Hi Jäger!

If you like "private servers", etc check out AGF: http://agarioforums.io/

Yeah i've played there for a bit! great fun!  Heart
Hi @Jäger.
Everyone who team in FFA will finish in hell Big Grin And I know what I say, I know some folks from there Wink
Hehe. Ok than, if this is a way you enjoy the game, let it be. But maybe try party mode instead. It's probably more challenging between teams opposite to FFA where it's more like a race which team will eat more small cells.

Anyway have fun here and see you around.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • Jäger
(04-11-2017, 08:06 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Hi @Jäger.
Everyone who team in FFA will finish in hell Big Grin And I know what I say, I know some folks from there Wink
Hehe. Ok than, if this is a way you enjoy the game, let it be. But maybe try party mode instead. It's probably more challenging between teams opposite to FFA where it's more like a race which team will eat more small cells.

Yeah but i got no one to play with atm Confused
Hey! First off thanks for welcoming me to the community. Smile I guess it's my turn to do the same.

Cool that you're from Sweden, I actually wanted to go there when my family decided to move, but they were set on USA so there we went!

Oh yes the teams in Free For All... it's quite annoying but I look at it as a challenge to beat them and kick em out of their normal teaming routine. Or I'll team up with someone else and destroy the team we don't like! Heh, lil odd but it works. But like you said with the communication part is absolutely true, you're like "Hey man, split, SPLIT, SPLIT!!" and then you realize you have no means of communication to them. I've done that before but I yelled it aloud, yeah, don't do that you get looks.

Now with AGF I like the fact that you can chat as you play but a disadvantage is that others see and can sometimes find your weak spot as if to say. Lastly I'll check out your discord server, see what ya got there.
[Image: Valle.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Valle's post:
  • Jäger, Squirrel
(04-11-2017, 07:31 PM)Jäger Wrote: Hello everyone and greetings from Gothenburg, Sweden!
Played Agar.io since the realese and looking for some friends to have some fun with in between the CS:GO matches and even just an hour or two purly enyoing Agar, I mostly play the orginal game in the Free-for-all mode and i've noticed allot of guys who play as "teams" in FFA got a huge upper hand, hint hint. And my Experience with trying to team up with randoms have been a bit frustrating to say none the less.. No communication, no good timing on the split's and yeah, its a chaoz Wink
I Would also like to play in the Private servers and clan wars with some potential friends  Sleepy

I will check replies down below, but the fastest way to contact me is on Discord, name is Jäger #0336  or you could directly join my Discord server at this permanent link>  https://discord.gg/uXZkWrE 

Hope to hear from ya! Heart

Welcome aboard! Great to have someone from Sweden -- there may be others, but if so, I can't think who they are!

You should be able to make a few new friends here, and get some games going! There's the private AGF server which you can get into from the top of the page... a bunch of us play there, and it's different/fast enough to make it exciting, even if you've played the public game a long time.

You mentioned Discord, so you should think about the clans too -- every clan typically has a Discord channel, and there's a few more general ones that a number of us are in. It would be great to see you pop up there too!

Hope that you have a blast, and I'll be looking for any messages you might share with us!

(04-11-2017, 08:06 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Hi @Jäger.

(lol) Hey, haven't you heard how "turn about is fair play"??

So after you get unjustly owned by a few teams, it's time to "give back" sometimes! And if you choose to do it with a team, who can blame ya?!

(04-11-2017, 09:40 PM)Valle Wrote: Now with AGF I like the fact that you can chat as you play but a disadvantage is that others see and can sometimes find your weak spot as if to say.  Lastly I'll check out your discord server, see what ya got there.

(lol) The chat in AGF, I figure, is mostly for two sorts of targets...
(a) the kind who are so small, they don't care if they are eaten; and
(b) the gloating kind who get so large, they need to brag.... and while they are typing, little guys are blowing them up & taking small bites of them. ~grin~

But coupled with Skype/Discord etc., you could go in with a team, and do it right!

I'll bet that that would be a lot more fun than a random team. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Jäger
First of all, welcome to the forums!

I joined your Discord server, just in case there's something you need to talk about.
My name is Anubis#9449 (pretty easy to remember, right?).
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Jäger
Welcome Heart
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 1 user Likes deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • Jäger