Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A pointless 'forum game'
Exclamation 
Hi guys,

I'm here with another stupid forum game.

Reply and quote my message.
The next guy who replies must quote it again. And so on.

Lets see how big the message will be Wink
Tired of living.
(04-28-2016, 04:09 PM)V1tal Wrote: Hi guys,

Hello V1tal,
This might be my first an last message i might try to reply lol. 
Sorry Sad
[Image: Robin.png]
(04-28-2016, 04:10 PM)Robin Wrote:

Hello V1tal,
Sorry Sad

Hahaha
Tired of living.
(04-28-2016, 04:11 PM)NV1tal Wrote:

Hello V1tal,
Sorry Sad

Hahaha
Yeah ok that's gonna be long
Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Today! Contact me or XC to join. [Mainly XC, lol]

(04-28-2016, 11:44 PM)Pro Wrote:

Hello V1tal,
Sorry Sad

Hahaha
What tha fuck iz spam?
Yo, spam is floodin tha Internizzle wit nuff copiez of tha same message, in a attempt ta force tha message on playas whoz ass would not otherwise choose ta receive dat shit. Most spam is commercial advertising, often for dubious shizzle, get-rich-quick schemes, or quasi-legal skillz. Spam costs tha sender straight-up lil ta bust -- most of tha costs are paid fo' by tha recipient or tha carriers rather than by tha sender.
There is two main typez of spam, n' they have different effects on Internet users. Cancellable Usenet spam be a single message busted ta 20 or mo' Usenet newsgroups. (Through long experience, Usenet playas have found dat any message posted ta all kindsa muthafuckin newsgroups is often not relevant ta most or all of them.) Usenet spam be aimed at "lurkers", playas whoz ass read newsgroups but rarely or never post n' give they address away. Usenet spam robs playas of the utilitizzle of tha newsgroups by overwhelmin dem wit a funky-ass barrage of advertisin or other irrelevant posts, n' you can put dat on yo' toast. Furthermore, Usenet spam subverts the abilitizzle of system administrators n' ballaz ta manage tha topics they accept on they systems.
Email spam targets individual playas wit direct mail lyrics. Email spam lists is often pimped by scannin Usenet postings, jackin Internet mailin lists, or searchin tha Web fo' addresses. Email spams typically cost users scrilla out-of-pocket ta receive. Many playas - mah playas wit measured phone steez - read or receive they mail while tha meta is hustlin, so to speak. Spam costs dem additionizzle scrilla. On top of that, it costs scrilla for ISPs n' online skillz ta transmit spam, n' these costs is transmitted directly ta subscribers.
One particularly nasty variant of email spam is bustin spam ta mailing lists (hood or private email rap forums.) Because nuff mailing lists limit activitizzle ta they subscribers, spammers will use automated tools to subscribe ta as nuff mailin lists as possible, so dat they can grab the listz of addresses, or use tha mailin list as a gangbangin' finger-lickin' direct target for their attack
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(04-29-2016, 12:28 AM)plsdonteatme Wrote:

Hello V1tal,
Sorry Sad

Hahaha
What tha fuck iz spam?
Yo, spam is floodin tha Internizzle wit nuff copiez of tha same message, in a attempt ta force tha message on playas whoz ass would not otherwise choose ta receive dat shit. Most spam is commercial advertising, often for dubious shizzle, get-rich-quick schemes, or quasi-legal skillz. Spam costs tha sender straight-up lil ta bust -- most of tha costs are paid fo' by tha recipient or tha carriers rather than by tha sender.
There is two main typez of spam, n' they have different effects on Internet users. Cancellable Usenet spam be a single message busted ta 20 or mo' Usenet newsgroups. (Through long experience, Usenet playas have found dat any message posted ta all kindsa muthafuckin newsgroups is often not relevant ta most or all of them.) Usenet spam be aimed at "lurkers", playas whoz ass read newsgroups but rarely or never post n' give they address away. Usenet spam robs playas of the utilitizzle of tha newsgroups by overwhelmin dem wit a funky-ass barrage of advertisin or other irrelevant posts, n' you can put dat on yo' toast. Furthermore, Usenet spam subverts the abilitizzle of system administrators n' ballaz ta manage tha topics they accept on they systems.
Email spam targets individual playas wit direct mail lyrics. Email spam lists is often pimped by scannin Usenet postings, jackin Internet mailin lists, or searchin tha Web fo' addresses. Email spams typically cost users scrilla out-of-pocket ta receive. Many playas - mah playas wit measured phone steez - read or receive they mail while tha meta is hustlin, so to speak. Spam costs dem additionizzle scrilla. On top of that, it costs scrilla for ISPs n' online skillz ta transmit spam, n' these costs is transmitted directly ta subscribers.
One particularly nasty variant of email spam is bustin spam ta mailing lists (hood or private email rap forums.) Because nuff mailing lists limit activitizzle ta they subscribers, spammers will use automated tools to subscribe ta as nuff mailin lists as possible, so dat they can grab the listz of addresses, or use tha mailin list as a gangbangin' finger-lickin' direct target for their attack
I like French toast sticks, and that's the truth. So go on eating your bananas while I eat my beauty Smile
Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Today! Contact me or XC to join. [Mainly XC, lol]

(04-29-2016, 02:16 AM)Pro Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 04:10 PM)Robin Wrote: Hello V1tal,
Sorry Sad

Hahaha
What tha fuck iz spam?
I like French toast sticks, and that's the truth. So go on eating your bananas while I eat my beauty Smile

Oh well... Tongue
I like this idea!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(04-29-2016, 04:52 AM)Mikasa Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 04:11 PM)NV1tal Wrote: Hahaha
What tha fuck iz spam?

Oh well... Tongue
I like this idea!
Thank you, here i have 2 lifehacks:

When you want to cross words out you don't want to be legible, instead of scribbling over them, write random letters and words over the original.

Bounce batteries to see if their good or bad. Drop them on the table from about 6 inches. If they give one bounce and fall right over, their good. If they bounce around around any more than that, they're dead or on the way out.
Tired of living.
(04-29-2016, 06:25 AM)V1tal Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 11:44 PM)Pro Wrote: Yeah ok that's gonna be long
What tha fuck iz spam?

Oh well... Tongue
I like this idea!

When you want to cross words out you don't want to be legible, instead of scribbling over them, write random letters and words over the original.

Bounce batteries to see if their good or bad. Drop them on the table from about 6 inches. If they give one bounce and fall right over, their good. If they bounce around around any more than that, they're dead or on the way out.
What tha fuck iz Hacking?
In computa networking, hacking be any technical effort ta manipulate tha aiiight behavior of network connections n' connected systems fo' realz. A hacker be any thug engaged up in hacking. Da term "hacking" historically referred ta constructive, smart-ass technical work dat was not necessarily related ta computa systems. Boy it's gettin hot, yes indeed it is. Today, however, jackin n' hackers is most commonly associated wit malicious programmin attacks on tha Internizzle n' other networks.
(04-29-2016, 11:55 AM)plsdonteatme Wrote:
(04-29-2016, 12:28 AM)plsdonteatme Wrote: What tha fuck iz spam?

Oh well... Tongue
I like this idea!

In computa networking, hacking be any technical effort ta manipulate tha aiiight behavior of network connections n' connected systems fo' realz. A hacker be any thug engaged up in hacking. Da term "hacking" historically referred ta constructive, smart-ass technical work dat was not necessarily related ta computa systems. Boy it's gettin hot, yes indeed it is. Today, however, jackin n' hackers is most commonly associated wit malicious programmin attacks on tha Internizzle n' other networks.

Lol, what?
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(04-29-2016, 11:56 AM)ℱIRE Wrote:
(04-29-2016, 02:16 AM)Pro Wrote: I like French toast sticks, and that's the truth. So go on eating your bananas while I eat my beauty Smile

Oh well... Tongue
I like this idea!

Lol, what?

Simple Definizzle of what
-used ta ask fo' shiznit bout one of mah thugs or something
-used ta describe a question
-used ta express surprise, excitement, etc.
(04-29-2016, 02:16 AM)Pro Wrote: I like French toast sticks, and that's the truth. So go on eating your bananas while I eat my beauty Smile

Oh well... Tongue
I like this idea!

Lol, what?
i dont know what he's saying...
Tired of living.
(04-29-2016, 12:03 PM)V1tal Wrote:
(04-29-2016, 04:52 AM)Mikasa Wrote: Oh well... Tongue
I like this idea!

Lol, what?

Oh well...
This thread is too strong Lemon
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(04-29-2016, 12:06 PM)Mikasa Wrote:
(04-29-2016, 06:25 AM)V1tal Wrote: Thank you, here i have 2 lifehacks:

Lol, what?

Oh well...

(04-29-2016, 12:14 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote:

(04-29-2016, 12:06 PM)Mikasa Wrote:
(04-29-2016, 11:55 AM)plsdonteatme Wrote: What tha fuck iz Hacking?

Lol, what?

Oh well...

Eyebrows of fleek sodaC
[Image: f3J9grO.png]
[Image: KWPMKPQ.gif]