Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My name change.
Wink 
Hello everyone!!

Today I'm going to explain my decesion on why I changed my name from [N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ to ✨101✨.

So to start off just an fyi for those of you who don't know, I'm the leader of a clan called [no life], so when I registered this forum account I got it registered as [N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨, but since my clan has been growing sometimes people in the shoutbox will call me "no life", this can be confusing if other members from my clan are online, so for everyone's convenience (and mine) I have changed my name to simply, ✨101✨  Big Grin 

Thanks for reading this Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • *****, plsdonteatme, s1104874
good thing I always called u 101! Big Grin
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

[-] The following 2 users Like s1104874's post:
  • *****, ✨101✨
scam artist 101 here --- someone ban this man he needs to be locked away
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like plsdonteatme's post:
  • *****, ✨101✨
(04-28-2016, 12:15 AM)plsdonteatme Wrote: scam artist 101 here --- someone ban this man he needs to be locked away

@plsdonteatme I used the hacks you smuggled to me yesterday Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
looks like a pm thing...no idea what scam your referring to.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
(04-28-2016, 04:44 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: looks like a pm thing...no idea what scam your referring to.

lol i'm just joking with @plsdonteatme, and yes I PM'd sora for this Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
(04-27-2016, 11:37 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Today I'm going to explain my decesion on why I changed my name from [N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ to ✨101✨.

So to start off just an fyi for those of you who don't know, I'm the leader of a clan called [no life], so when I registered this forum account I got it registered as [N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨, but since my clan has been growing sometimes people in the shoutbox will call me "no life", this can be confusing if other members from my clan are online, so for everyone's convenience (and mine) I have changed my name to simply, ✨101✨  Big Grin 

And here I was, thinking that it was because you'd agreed to teach the Agar 101 course! Smile)

But well stated -- I can see why you'd want to. And people will just call you '101'. And woe to those who think you're a noob! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • *****, ✨101✨
(04-28-2016, 04:49 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-27-2016, 11:37 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Today I'm going to explain my decesion on why I changed my name from [N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ to ✨101✨.

And here I was, thinking that it was because you'd agreed to teach the Agar 101 course! Smile)

But well stated -- I can see why you'd want to. And people will just call you '101'. And woe to those who think you're a noob! Big Grin

@Squirrel  lol I'm still down to teach the agar 101 course
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • *****, Squirrel
Thank you for letting the rest of the community know about your name change! Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • *****, ✨101✨
(04-28-2016, 04:52 AM)Mikasa Wrote: Thank you for letting the rest of the community know about your name change! Big Grin

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not imao.  Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • *****, Mikasa
NOOOOOOOOOOO
Tired of living.
[-] The following 2 users Like V1tal's post:
  • *****, ✨101✨
Why don't you use 101 [no life] then? Kappa
Jk, i'm just trolling you ;-;.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Konoha 's post:
  • *****, ✨101✨
Lol ikr every body started calling you Nolife 101. I think Nolife 101 sounds better than 101 but hey that my me. lol Smile
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • ✨101✨
(04-28-2016, 04:00 PM)Robin Wrote: Lol ikr every body started calling you Nolife 101. I think Nolife 101 sounds better than 101 but hey that my me. lol Smile

On AGF private server i'm fine with being called [no life] 101, but in the shout box it can get confusing, cuz of othe members of my clan, on discord i'm still [no life] 101, which is fine imo.
(04-28-2016, 04:26 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 04:00 PM)Robin Wrote: Lol ikr every body started calling you Nolife 101. I think Nolife 101 sounds better than 101 but hey that my me. lol Smile

On AGF private server i'm fine with being called [no life] 101, but in the shout box it can get confusing, cuz of othe members of my clan, on discord i'm still [no life] 101, which is fine imo.

That's cool. I understand your feelings.
[Image: Robin.png]