Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Clan: 〘??〙(No Restraint)
Hey guys, I'm starting a new clan. First 10 people to join are granted membership with certain exceptions to some other people. If this clan turns out to be a failure, I'll end the clan or at least keep it alive a little longer. Thanks for reading!!

(In case you can't read the clan tag, it says NR)

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/Mz9FV3B

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 2 users Like AGPhysist's post:
  • FGFC820, ™ Chronic
Nice! Good luck with it. Smile I hope it truly comes out as a successful one. Hm, first 10 members get granted membership... reminds me of the phrase "First come, first serve!"
[Image: Valle.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Valle's post:
  • AGPhysist, Squirrel , ✨101✨
Thank you very much
(04-10-2017, 11:36 PM)AGPhysist Wrote: Hey guys, I'm starting a new clan. First 10 people to join are granted membership with certain exceptions to some other people. If this clan turns out to be a failure, I'll end the clan or at least keep it alive a little longer. Thanks for reading!!

(In case you can't read the clan tag, it says NR)

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/Mz9FV3B

Hey, I know you! Big Grin

Nice to see that you're going to try out your own clan... It's a good chance to mess around with a Discord server, and see what you can make it do. You could have fun with it, even if only a few come by....

I keep hoping that people are generally going to stick to just a few servers, because if there's 50 servers each with 2 people talking in it.... well, I'd rather have the 1 server with 100 people talking in it! But just because these Discord ventures tend to go hot-to-cold in a hurry (or sometimes, never warm up at all) there's no harm in trying!

(Some days, I fid that Discord is like a treasure hunt, trying to find the channel where people are actually talking. It seems, in a way, the servers are built to fail from the standpoint of a new server. Even within a server, you could be sitting in a subchannel where no-one is talking, completely unaware that all the action is there, but in a different subchannel!

If everyone would drop all the servers they are in, and go sign up in yours alone, I'd be there before you could say 'peanut'. ~grin~

I'm going to do that, just in case it happens! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • AGPhysist
I wanna join this clab
Sure thing. Ive deleted the link though. If you need a new one, ask me
(04-15-2017, 11:17 PM)AGPhysist Wrote: Sure thing. Ive deleted the link though. If you need a new one, ask me

I want to join your clan, i am lvl 41 though!!
I'd like to join you. Let me know. Cheers o/
id like to join
join in my party as: PRDSee yournickname
agar.io/#2RRRVY
i'd like to join
[Image: Inspirational-good-morning-message-quote.jpg]

intresting how to join?
[Image: ReOdgum.jpg] A Never Ending Jump
(05-11-2017, 09:20 AM)fliegt Wrote: intresting how to join?

de discord link staat bij zijn "verzoek" om mensen in zijn clan uit te nodigen, als je (op de discord link klikt) zul je zien dat je een account kunt aanmaken op de site (van discord zelf), hierna kun je zijn "channel" joinen, en kan hij je uittesten voor je in zijn clan mag Wink
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

Hey, send me a new link Smile
(05-15-2017, 01:06 PM)dizzy Wrote: Hey, send me a new link Smile

Sure.
https://discord.gg/N2BxUME