Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
〖ᗩǤ〗???????
I am Liam, aka 〖ᗩǤ〗???????, aka ΔCΣ♠ ?? ?????? and a few other names. I target people in agarioforums.io for fun sometimes and im terrible at the game...lol..i don't know  why i even play. And sometimes, im just an unnamed cell because I can be a nuisance without people knowing its me. I've recently had a problem with Zak because he had been hiding viruses in the portal. To be completely honest with the portals, I think they should be remover from the game because that's the only way that some people are good at the game and it provides an unfair advantage to some players and disadvantages to others. Yes, I camp and I've seen the hatred to campers first hand. Anyways, this is all I have to say for now. Hopefully, I see you people when I play. Good luck.

Sincerely, 
Liam
[-] The following 2 users Like AGPhysist's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Squirrel
Welcome to the website community my dude
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
Welcome to the community! Yes, camping the long hated word in private servers of Agario, or any game really! But as I put it as, hm, let's see... yes, taking advantage of the game or just another method to playing it. Me personally the method doesn't​ work out for me but others it does like that Zak fellow that's been taking major advantage. I believe that just the viruses in the portal room should be removed not the whole room itself.
[Image: Valle.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Valle's post:
  • Squirrel , ™ Chronic
(04-10-2017, 02:03 PM)AGPhysist Wrote: I am Liam, aka 〖ᗩǤ〗???????, aka ΔCΣ♠ ?? ?????? and a few other names. I target people in agarioforums.io for fun sometimes and im terrible at the game...lol..i don't know  why i even play. And sometimes, im just an unnamed cell because I can be a nuisance without people knowing its me. I've recently had a problem with Zak because he had been hiding viruses in the portal. To be completely honest with the portals, I think they should be remover from the game because that's the only way that some people are good at the game and it provides an unfair advantage to some players and disadvantages to others. Yes, I camp and I've seen the hatred to campers first hand. Anyways, this is all I have to say for now. Hopefully, I see you people when I play. Good luck.

Sincerely, 
Liam

Heyyy, welcome aboard, fellow KC'er! I figured that you were here already -- I guess now I know why I wasn't sure who you were here! :|

Great to have ya join, and know that you'll make it worthu your while!

PS: If you can annoy Zak, I'll bet they throw ya a party instead of grousing about camping!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Heart 
Welcome Heart
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

welcom aboard  enjoy  Big Grin
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • AGPhysist