Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.31 Average
Agario Cell Spawner Bot [Raga Minions Hack Free Cracked]
Agar.io Suicide Cells - Minions Hack (Magnet / Vacuum hack)

This will be yet a release of Agario Cheats, however it is a modification of the currently existing Raga minions - however released for free.
Using over 10 servers w/different IP's - a server-sided client will be attached to your Agar.io cell (Using an extension provided below) - functioning very similarly to the Raga.pw suicide cell-bots. 

Functionality:

Bot limit: 40

Instructions:
Will not provide instructions how to install Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey, if you're that of a noob you wouldn't even understand how to function this hack properly.

Install the .js with Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey, enter a game, press ACTIVATE from the main game-panel and the bots will be assigned as they enter your agar.io Server. 

Download:
http://bit.ly/1jWPrf2
[Updated debug connection.js 29. Desember]
[-] The following 1 user Likes PVPme's post:
  • Robin
This is bad... lol. It ruins the game, cmon!
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
[-] The following 3 users Like Honest's post:
  • Sinister , Squirrel , Voakie
Aww it have a survey Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hake4740's post:
  • arjuna
ye but it works
Please, ladies, gentlemen and mixters, allow me a moment of lucidity in all of this.
I personally encourage you, man/woman/other, to avoid using ways to cheat the game. I also encourage you to stop cheating in any game. I must admit that I am greatly disappointed to be surprised that winning the game now is so important that it must be ruined to be achieved. I believe you all know how someone feels when he is in a situation where nothing could be more unjust. With these so called hacks, you are ruining a fun experience for everyone and because of people like you, who resort to cheating instead of legit gameplay, games of this generation are becoming more and more restrictive and less open to more legit and creative mods which would enhance upon the original gameplay.

Did you know? The conflicts which lead to wars in antiquity were about thieves too lazy to get food and resources legitimately. The first militias and armies were created to fight these cheaters. In our civilized world, rules are in place to prohibit and prevent most manners that would allow one to cheat their way through society and while those rules aren't perfect, I think we managed to evolve to point in which we all agree that doing things unfairly is bad and socially unacceptable. Why do I have to tell you this in 2015?

It's not because it's a game that suddenly cheating is less wrong. One could argue that stealing money from honest people in real life and installing hacks on a video game are not the same kind of unfair work and do not have the same impact upon society and its diverse communities. But both are wrong nonetheless! Sure, one is an illegal offense and may literally ruin people while in the other there is generally no permanent negative consequences. However, both make people unhappy and that's why each time you'll do one or another, you'll make people unhappy.

I believe that you dislike to be unhappy and have your fun ruined and I believe that you can come to reason and stop this nonsense. Cheating is a vicious circle. Let's get back to history. Guess what happened when the thieves were fought off by the first militias? They made their own, better, bigger armies which caused much more destruction than the militias. Since then, armies have ever evolved to illegitimately solve this and other kind of disputes since they could not take a no. And it's not just that, every aspect of life has that.

Corruption, fraud, stealing, money laundering, steroids, drugs, rigged elections, etc, they're all forms of cheating. When we happen to catch a fraudster and put him in jail, he'll eventually resume criminal activities with better, harder to detect strategies and methods once he gets free instead of doing honest work. Same thing in video games, at first it's an innocent glitch being exploited by a little group of idiots and then it evolves into a kind of game where the one who has the better hacks wins. Agario is becoming one of them Hack-to-Win games because people abuse of its many vulnerabilities and it really makes me sad. Not just me, probably others who loved agario and stopped playing because of players like you, a hypocrite who will cry like mad when eaten but will be the first to cheat to have his or her silly "revenge".

Cheating in games do wrong just as in real life and you now know that cheating was the source of many wars. As said before, there are different kinds of cheating which all do have a different impact upon people and while cheating in video games doesn't generally cause permanent consequences, it will still make unhappy victims. Now I would like you to think about a related matter of the future. As you may have noticed, rules in video game communities are more and more strict to prevent cheating, as a consequence games released without mod support are rising exponentially and you may even get banned for enjoying a silly mod in some of those. Will we see a future without mods as we used to know them?
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

[-] The following 3 users Like SPAM000's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel , Voakie
Anyone has this ? i need a direct download link
(10-21-2015, 09:41 PM)TrickGuy Wrote: Anyone has this ? i need a direct download link

haha yeeess, but i spent my own minutes to get it i dont give it out for free
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bilyat's post:
  • stantiloco
(10-21-2015, 10:21 PM)Bilyat Wrote:
(10-21-2015, 09:41 PM)TrickGuy Wrote: Anyone has this ? i need a direct download link

haha yeeess, but i spent my own minutes to get it i dont give it out for free

Then why are you replying?

if you dont wanna be helpful then dont reply
omg i cant pass these surveys! Someone can give me the direct link pls?

Nevermind it works!!!!!
Someone willing to post the content here so we don't all need to go through the survey?
-LKD70
Someone is going to give direct link?
I can't pass the survey from my country. ( it's glitched )
Hope somebody is willing to do that please.
(10-20-2015, 09:57 PM)Agar.Ios Wrote: ye but it works

hello , can you give me a direct link?  "No offers available for your country at the moment" and give this all the time :'( soo, if you help me contact me , and i give you 10$ , in paypal or btw , im not buy this bot becaouse its only one week or one day .. so please help me
Tongue 
This is so great
Big Grin
Please would anyone send a direct link without the survey
Thanks for this!

Oh guys just do the surveys lol takes like 5 mins Smile