Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.42 Average
Agario Cell Spawner Bot [Raga Minions Hack Free Cracked]
Someone is going to give direct link?
I can't pass the survey from my country. ( it's glitched )
Hope somebody is willing to do that please.
(10-20-2015, 09:57 PM)Agar.Ios Wrote: ye but it works

hello , can you give me a direct link?  "No offers available for your country at the moment" and give this all the time :'( soo, if you help me contact me , and i give you 10$ , in paypal or btw , im not buy this bot becaouse its only one week or one day .. so please help me
Tongue 
This is so great
Big Grin
Please would anyone send a direct link without the survey
Thanks for this!

Oh guys just do the surveys lol takes like 5 mins Smile
How do you get the limit to be 40? Only has like 25 for me
(10-26-2015, 12:25 PM)Zyzzbrah Wrote: How do you get the limit to be 40? Only has like 25 for me

Dude please, can you make a quick direct download for this. I'll pay 1 buck and I appreciate it alot. ty
Take the survey out and be a good human being Smile
(10-26-2015, 09:37 PM)Scramplez Wrote: Take the survey out and be a good human being Smile

He's unable to do this as it's banned in his country due to some mean human beings making a mean survey that only works in certain places.
-LKD70
(10-27-2015, 04:58 PM)LKD70 Wrote:
(10-26-2015, 09:37 PM)Scramplez Wrote: Take the survey out and be a good human being Smile

He's unable to do this as it's banned in his country due to some mean human beings making a mean survey that only works in certain places.

Agreed. I've been looking to do this survey for days now and people wont take some minutes of just doing a direct link.