Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TAKE THAT!
Earlier in the week, there was an announcement that a chemical weapons attack had occurred in a rebel-held city in Syria.

There was immediate spin from several camps...

The Syrians immediately claimed that they weren't responsible; that the rebels had done it themselves and then tried to frame Syria.

Then came the word from eye-witnesses they'd seen Russian Sukhoi jets launch a strike in the area.

And then Russians claimed that Russian planes flew missions against known rebel arms dumps, and they must have hit one that contained chemical weapons.

A whole bunch of civilians died in that attack, with some pretty gruesome pictures readily available. The victims included a lot of children.

And today, comes the news that the USA launched a surprise attack from warships in the Mediterranean Sea against a Syrian air base. I don't see anything about the damage caused, but it would be nice if they hit some of the chemical weapons that Syria assured everyone it had destroyed all it's stockpiles of some years ago.

I'm glad to see a clear stance taken against the use of chemical weapons. Those pictures very nearly make me puke the other day.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Polearm, ™ Chronic
can we plz nost post war stuff on agf i dont like it i know u want to share how u feel and stuff but plz just dont share it here i dont like to see that thanks
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Phenomenal's post:
  • Conquest, Lucyfer
(04-07-2017, 11:23 AM)Phenomenal Wrote: can we plz nost post war stuff on agf i dont like it i know u want to share how u feel and stuff but plz just dont share it here i dont like to see that thanks

Sorry, I didn't mean to upset anyone. Hopefully, you can just skip it, and I'm trying to keep my stuff on this very brief.

But sorry, it's one of those things -- I can't act like it didn't happen.

I'm sorry for not putting a better title on it -- that could have clued you in, so you wouldn't have trto look. I'm not sure I can change that now though. Sad
Fight the Good Fight
(04-07-2017, 08:55 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Earlier in the week, there was an announcement that a chemical weapons attack had occurred in a rebel-held city in Syria.

There was immediate spin from several camps...

The Syrians immediately claimed that they weren't responsible; that the rebels had done it themselves and then tried to frame Syria.

Then came the word from eye-witnesses they'd seen Russian Sukhoi jets launch a strike in the area.

And then Russians claimed that Russian planes flew missions against known rebel arms dumps, and they must have hit one that contained chemical weapons.

A whole bunch of civilians died in that attack, with some pretty gruesome pictures readily available. The victims included a lot of children.

And today, comes the news that the USA launched a surprise attack from warships in the Mediterranean Sea against a Syrian air base. I don't see anything about the damage caused, but it would be nice if they hit some of the chemical weapons that Syria assured everyone it had destroyed all it's stockpiles of some years ago.

I'm glad to see a clear stance taken against the use of chemical weapons. Those pictures very nearly make me puke the other day.

When a forum for Agario (a game made for kids) becomes a "we should kill innocents cause other people kept weapons of mass destruction"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(I just remembered my signature and lmao)
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • Squirrel
(04-07-2017, 12:56 PM)Conquest Wrote: When a forum for Agario (a game made for kids) becomes a "we should kill innocents cause other people kept weapons of mass destruction" :/

(I just remembered my signature and lmao)

(LOL) Yeah, your sig makes your post quite funny...

I'm guessing that you agreed that this really doesn't belong here? But I did put it in the right forum -- one for random discussions about something other than the game.

I wish that there were no wars... for it has no winners, just losers. (It's just that, usually, one side loses more than the other.)

And I feel pretty strongly, that everyone should know about the important events going on in our world. Without that knowledge, as tragic, and revolting as it sometimes is, I don't believe that you're prepared to make good decisions -- like who to vote for, come next election. (And I like to remember that at least, where I live, we get to vote, and it makes a difference. Not everyone in the world gets to do that. Sad )
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Conquest
(04-07-2017, 01:52 PM)Squirrel Wrote: I wish that there were no wars

I hate to say it, but that wish being fulfilled is like placing a border to infinity; it simply won't be possible. Humans are a way too aggressive species in order for us to live in peace with 7 billion copies. But you can always aim for it.

And about the whole happening in Syria: I have one statement and one question:

Statement: Nobody of the parties involved there are innocent. The situation there is fragile. One bomb thrown on the wrong people on the wrong moment can escalate things even further.

Question: Who is fighting against who? I'm seriously starting to lose track of who is fighting and more importantly, why. Right now, as I see it, everyone is just throwing bombs. Simply throwing bombs. I mean, the whole point of this war was to get rid of ISIS? But it seems like everyone there is just trying to get an outcome suitable for their own schemes and plans.

I admit, not getting involved in horrible political situations is very hard nowadays. Wars only bring losses, no wins. Staying neutral is the best, but sometimes you're just dragged into something you don't want to be into (like Netherlands-Turkey), and therefore, neutrality is a very valuable thing. Which is why I admire Switzerland. This country managed to remain neutral during both world wars, and the fact that it isn't a member of the EU, makes that it also evades some unwanted political situations.
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Squirrel
HAHA, YOU DIRTY LITTLE ####### ##### ##### HOW COULD YOU ATTACK INNOCENT CHILDREN YOU ####

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
It's a shame... Of what I heard the rebels did it. And now since Trump has give the go to attack Syria I'm quite worried since Lebanon is bordered to Syria. Russia is going to act since they are "friends" of Syria. Well, all we can do is wait, and Allah will help the true Syrian people.
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Polearm's post:
  • Conquest, Squirrel
Maybe Allah could help all people  Sad
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Conquest, Squirrel
(04-07-2017, 04:25 PM)Polearm Wrote: It's a shame... Of what I heard the rebels did it. And now since Trump has give the go to attack Syria I'm quite worried since Lebanon is bordered to Syria. Russia is going to act since they are "friends" of Syria. Well, all we can do is wait, and Allah will help the true Syrian people.

I doubt that Russia is that friendly. The Syrians are a major customer of their military hardware. So a better question might be.... how much green does al-Bashar have left??

But yes, now it's Russia's move... and they very likely are going to do something.

If you poke the bear, and it doesn't move..... chances are good that it's dead.
Fight the Good Fight