Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a teamate
Big Grin 
I need a teammate to practice with and dominate servers. I can tricksplit but prefer not to do it all the time. My split running is shaky atm. That's why I need someone to practice with. If you want to communicate I have skype but I usually use discord. Big Grin I hope you could be my teammate and play every so often with me. I will discuss how my schedule works because it is a little complicated and might not work for you if you are looking for me to team with you every single day.
I recommend joining a clan!
YouTube.     

Hey, blue dragon, should you like to join my clan? We have nice Teamates! We have 8 members and we would love to have 9.
Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Today! Contact me or XC to join. [Mainly XC, lol]

(04-24-2016, 06:31 AM)bluedragon9128 Wrote: I need a teammate to practice with and dominate servers. I can tricksplit but prefer not to do it all the time. My split running is shaky atm. That's why I need someone to practice with. If you want to communicate I have skype but I usually use discord. Big Grin I hope you could be my teammate and play every so often with me. I will discuss how my schedule works because it is a little complicated and might not work for you if you are looking for me to team with you every single day.

Im also like you! Im shaky with my splits but im getting better and im also looking for  teamate Big Grin