Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Music Are You Currently Listening To?
What music are you currently listening to? I'm currently listening to this:

http://youtu.be/tOOPrBWIwBQ
Are you asking me what I'm listening to?

I'll tell you what, there's me, in my room chilling like no possible with only the sound of the keybindings being vigorously and swiftly violated by my fingers in a dance of sorts. Behind, my brother is reading something, not sure why he needs to be behind me, in my room, to read his thing, but whatever.

I half listens, I'm just waiting for the match that comes after, that match in which the blood in my veins flow like a strong river current in a storm, with no calm, before, in the middle nor after other than my "chilling" of a kind. This match, dear friend, when it will begin, the pumping of the blood will get more intense, the vocabulary poor, but tense cowboy cliché guitar song shall play like the cheap ballad of sir Bollocks.

So, are you asking me what I'm listening to? The mumbling of my brother was the plotting of plan to plot against my own game plan and that, sir, took me time to make and surely none doubt I took more than a few looks, not using my ears of course...

Now, what I shall listen to, is how the game will end and if it is of victory, then it shall be a song of glory, bravery and crude, out of place machismo. If lose, well fuck it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • meta
(04-24-2016, 02:11 AM)Doigt Wrote: Are you asking me what I'm listening to?

I'll tell you what, there's me, in my room chilling like no possible with only the sound of the keybindings being vigorously and swiftly violated by my fingers in a dance of sorts. Behind, my brother is reading something, not sure why he needs to be behind me, in my room, to read his thing, but whatever.

I half listens, I'm just waiting for the match that comes after, that match in which the blood in my veins flow like a strong river current in a storm, with no calm, before, in the middle nor after other than my "chilling" of a kind. This match, dear friend, when it will begin, the pumping of the blood will get more intense, the vocabulary poor, but tense cowboy cliché guitar song shall play like the cheap ballad of sir Bollocks.

So, are you asking me what I'm listening to? The mumbling of my brother was the plotting of plan to plot against my own game plan and that, sir, took me time to make and surely none doubt I took more than a few looks, not using my ears of course...

Now, what I shall listen to, is how the game will end and if it is of victory, then it shall be a song of glory, bravery and crude, out of place machismo. If lose, well fuck it.

Lmao I meant music.
So called music is only a metaphor no matter what. As long as it is a continuous rhythmic noise, it may qualify as music for some. You say you meant music, I say I meant music as well Tongue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40LWnInJsOM

Amazing song.. luv eminem <33
Tired of living.
Sia - Cheap Thrills

(No link, because it's shitty on my phone.)
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Different Heaven - Far Away (Phantom Sage Remix) [NCS Release]

Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]

【Dubstep】Slushii - Emptiness
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]