Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Justifying the use of Bots / Minions
Due to the fact that there is a ridicolous amount of bots and minions spawned in party-servers, there is no legitimacy in telling people "don't hack, don't use bots" as people WILL continue to use them UNTIL Agar.io patches this problem. The people who don't use them are the ones having an unfair gameplay. The only way to make it fair for everyone is to let everyone have minions / bots. Ofcourse, until Agar.io manages to patch this problem. And in my point of view, it shouldn't be a problem patching it. Why is it taking this long? Who knows.
do u no how to coed? If it was so simple to maek teh damn patch it woodve already be their. Teh fact is, its much moer complex of a task then u mite think.
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

I have come around. to me its all about your level of interest. if your willing to put that much time and effort into it, more power to ya. as for me, I don't cheat, never will. different players have different ideas about whats fair, and all that does for me is introduce new (sometimes exciting) variables into the game play. there's several places to play with varying environments and tactical styles, if something makes you angry, eat em or move on. so in conclusion...bring it on
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-26-2015, 06:49 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: if your willing to put that much time and effort into it, more power to ya.
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=291
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

Having bots/minions at all is cheating. Cheating is bad. You're basically saying that just because some people are cheating, everyone should? What would happen to the good gameplay and strategy? This is a horrible idea. I already suggested to Miniclip that they make some way for servers to know who is using bots, and ban those who are.
There is a time where these so called bots are active in the server I'm in. At that time, I don't know about this mod and I thought that those little blobs are just friends of the main blob who respawn non stop. I took advantage of these bots by eating them until I found the source (which is just an empty space on the center of the map). I just made my blob stay still for it to grow... then I remember about the Teaming update... haha. It was fun at first, but I never really incorporate the mod in my system. The user name of the bots is Monkey King.

(12-15-2015, 08:37 PM)Krow Wrote: Having bots/minions at all is cheating. Cheating is bad. You're basically saying that just because some people are cheating, everyone should? What would happen to the good gameplay and strategy? This is a horrible idea. I already suggested to Miniclip that they make some way for servers to know who is using bots, and ban those who are.

The point is that if everyone cheats, NO one is able to CHEAT. It will not be possible to CHEAT and have an unfair advantage. Despite some people seeing bots as just a bit extra challenge agaisnt others. Gameplay and strategy continues to develop. Perhaps the only ones who lack skill will be the ones who did not use bots/cheats, and will therefore play worse in the upcoming future if the case is that miniclip bans the use of bots.

Different ethical perspectives outweigh the morality of letting everyone use bots, rather than a single selection. Until it is banned by Miniclip ofcourse. You cannot throw all responsibility to the users of the cheats/bots and say they are the ones doing the wrong thing. They are being pressured to use the bots. So many other people do, it would just universally be wrong to say they are responsible. The ones who are responsible and can stop this, are not individual people. It is the developers of Agar.io, and the developers of the bots.