Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Attacks.
Dear AgarioForums,

Earlier today you encountered an attack. This was preformed by my group. However, As co-leader everything runs through me and Alpha (The leader). There was no verification or approval for this attack. I can only apologize for any pain this has caused you. I have been in several fights already with the group and have decided to leave. I told them to make me their target. Your attack was unexpected. Like Spectrumss said it was bad timing. I sleep through the day and stay awake all night. According to the shoutbox, the forum went down around 12pm. I woke up at 3pm to find the forum gone offline as I came to check on the situation.

You will be very angry, upset and hurt and I fully understand so please. Let it all out below. I don't know if you will ever trust me but I can assure you I wasn't behind it. I was an accessory of the crime. Which is bad enough. Again, I apologize. I apologize to all member and staff alike for my recent actions. I'm not making excuses up but a family member has been rushed into hospital and in a bad condition so my feelings got the best of me. I don't have the time for such an attack. I asked Voakie about it and he said the server crashed. I thought nothing of it until I checked my pm once the site was live again. Alpha told me to send a message on their behalf to Gandalf and I did. It was a stupid thing to do.

I have disconnected myself from anything to do with hacking. I have disconnected myself from people with a bad influence. I am genuinely a nice person. I know at times it doesn't show but I really am a good guy. I just want to come home guys. These attacks were not my doing. Sad

I will be staying away from the forum for a very long time, as I have been disbanded. I will come back one day, hopefully when I am forgiven for being an idiot.
@Sora
@LKD70
@Gandalf
@Spectrumss
@Mikasa
@Voakie

I apologize for not acting to counter the attack. I apologize on behalf of #Wolfpack even though they probably don't care. I apologize for letting you all down and I apologize again for any disrespect or hurtful things I have said.

I miss you guys. Sad

Please try and understand and forgive me.
o_o
I don't know what to say...
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • JUMBO_BLOB
wth man...
[-] The following 1 user Likes DolphinsFTW 's post:
  • JUMBO_BLOB
Shame on you. Who would believe such a convenient story. There is a limit to how much you can take people for fools.
[-] The following 6 users Like Doigt's post:
  • Gandalf, Honest, JUMBO_BLOB, run SPOT run , Voakie , ✨101✨
I'm sorry I feel the need to say this... But this is a person with multiple personalities disorders.. And signs show he is also a psychopath. I have too much real life experience with these evil non-humane beings and read of hours and books about the topics of psychopathy. This is real life, they exist, and this guy is just an example.

Now let me point out some important facts. This psychopath of a being, lives off attention. This is what he wants. And power. When he doesn't get what he want, he attacks. If all fails, he falls in grief trying to be all emotional and "crying sorry" to gain people's trust yet again, and make people feel "sorry" for him, only to wait for the right moment to strike. These guys don't care about anyone but theirselves. And they are extremely good manipulators and liars. You can see just in this post if you have a sense of understanding and social skill (perhaps knowledge). They have no sense of emotions. And with this guy having (confirmed) multiple personality disorders (i've followed up through the begining as he registered here as the pink bunnyteam.io and spoken with him on skype via other accounts he didn't know who i was) is even more of a sign to amount danger this guy can cause.

Trust him if you will, but anything he does, will always be for his own good. Either for short, or long term.
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
[-] The following 3 users Like Honest's post:
  • Exursa , JUMBO_BLOB, ✨101✨
(04-25-2016, 02:57 AM)Honest Wrote: I'm sorry I feel the need to say this... But this is a person with multiple personalities disorders.. And signs show he is also a psychopath. I have too much real life experience with these evil non-humane beings and read of hours and books about the topics of psychopathy. This is real life, they exist, and this guy is just an example.

Now let me point out some important facts. This psychopath of a being, lives off attention. This is what he wants. And power. When he doesn't get what he want, he attacks. If all fails, he falls in grief trying to be all emotional and "crying sorry" to gain people's trust yet again, and make people feel "sorry" for him, only to wait for the right moment to strike. These guys don't care about anyone but theirselves. And they are extremely good manipulators and liars. You can see just in this post if you have a sense of understanding and social skill (perhaps knowledge). They have no sense of emotions. And with this guy having (confirmed) multiple personality disorders (i've followed up through the begining as he registered here as the pink bunnyteam.io and spoken with him on skype via other accounts he didn't know who i was) is even more of a sign to amount danger this guy can cause.

Trust him if you will, but anything he does, will always be for his own good. Either for short, or long term.

I'm a sophomore in high school, and i'm taking AP Psychology, based on everything @Honest said I'd also assume he has some kind of disorder, most likely one of these:

1. Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple personality disorder) 
Characterized by:
Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that continually have power over the person's behavior. With dissociative identity disorder, there's also an inability to recall key personal information that is too far-reaching to be explained as mere forgetfulness. With dissociative identity disorder, there are also highly distinct memory variations, which fluctuate with the person's split personality. 

2. Bipolar disorder (manic depression)
Characterized by:
Bipolar disorder (also known as manic depression) causes serious shifts in mood, energy, thinking, and behavior—from the highs of mania on one extreme, to the lows of depression on the other. More than just a fleeting good or bad mood, the cycles of bipolar disorder last for days, weeks, or months. And unlike ordinary mood swings, the mood changes of bipolar disorder are so intense that they interfere with your ability to function.

3. Narcissistic personality disorder
Characterized by:

• believe that there are special reasons that make you different, better or more deserving than others
• have fragile self-esteem, so that you rely on others to recognise your worth and your needs
• feel upset if others ignore you and don’t give you what you feel you deserve
• resent other people’s successes
• put your own needs above other people’s, and demand they do too
• be seen as selfish and ‘above yourself’
• take advantage of other people.

I'm not a psychiatrist so don't take this as some kind of medical diagnosis, this is just my personal opinion and I may be wrong.

Thanks  
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Exursa , JUMBO_BLOB
haha rage quit then this? for shame.
you've got entirely TOO MUCH time on your hands Bunny...and because I know your actually looking for a response, I know I've fallen into the trap. Quit being so concerned with imaginary status or position, and just try being you. I'm here because I like a game, and occasionally company, I'd hope that would be enough for you as well.

p.s. you miss us? when did you actually leave....there hasn't been a day without posts. and yeah i watched your actions in gota... anyway, hi bunny wunnie...hope you get yer shit figured out.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • JUMBO_BLOB, Voakie , ✨101✨
What the actual f*ck...
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • JUMBO_BLOB
DUDE WHY DID U USE HAX TO TROLL AGF????????
WTF I WRONG WITH U???
OMG -_-

btw u have bad magicks. Angry
I DO REAL MAGICKS!!!
[Image: EjVstd3.gif]