Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agario minimap mod
Hi there,

I was looking around the internet for an agario extension wich gives u a minimap.
I found a couple extensions, but the extensions got much more options, that i dont like.

So my question is: Does anyone know an extension wich gives u a minimap, but nothing more than that?
(It would be nice if it is a minimap wich gives a code so u can share the minimap, and see where on the map your mate is)

-V1tal.

(Dont forget to give me a damn!)

|
|
\/
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • MikeWe
Please I would like to know if there is one as well... Not like totally cheating with a bunch of other crap, just a convenient mini map to possibly find your PARTY MEMBERS WHEN UR IN A PARTY lolol.

Good question @V1tal
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
RIP agariopowerups :_(

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

(05-21-2016, 03:28 AM)~XC Wrote: Please I would like to know if there is one as well... Not like totally cheating with a bunch of other crap, just a convenient mini map to possibly find your PARTY MEMBERS WHEN UR IN A PARTY lolol.

Good question @V1tal

My average game on agario: Searching my teammate for like an half hour, when i finally find him we're getting killed by tryhards..
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • ~XC
(05-21-2016, 07:37 AM)V1tal Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 03:28 AM)~XC Wrote: Please I would like to know if there is one as well... Not like totally cheating with a bunch of other crap, just a convenient mini map to possibly find your PARTY MEMBERS WHEN UR IN A PARTY lolol.

Good question @V1tal

My average game on agario: Searching my teammate for like an half hour, when i finally find him we're getting killed by tryhards..

Whenever im in a team i always just tell them to go into the bottom right of the map, once we both get there we get killed though =\
it dont work no more