Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
If you couldn't tell, my name is Lardass. I am a member of the another forum- and i have 105 rep and nearly 600 posts to my name. I can be one of the nicest people you will ever meet, just try not to talk about subjects I am sensitive to or you will pay for it.

I hope to try and make as big of an impact on these forums as I have on the other forums. Remember, if you ever need any help or someone to talk to, I am here for you.
[Image: uRB3Sti.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lardass's post:
  • Robin
Hello lardass Big Grin
[Image: f3J9grO.png]
[Image: KWPMKPQ.gif]
Rainbow 
hi I'm s1104874 master of sarcasm sergeant of disguise corporal of maturity and private of immaturity Tongue
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

Welcome Lardass! Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[Image: pAoEOsE.jpg]
Damn, even my bro Lard be here I guess I made a good choice in coming on over ~

( I miss you lard wtf where u been )
Just a drop of water in an ENDLESS sea.
[Image: iHEtqiz.png]
Welcome! Smile
Welcome! But we cant know what your sensitive subjects are, so we can't not talk about it if we don't know your sensitive subjects..
Tired of living.
(04-25-2016, 06:51 PM)V1tal Wrote: Welcome! But we cant know what your sensitive subjects are, so we can't not talk about it if we don't know your sensitive subjects..

You'll know them when you talk about them, learn as you go.
(04-23-2016, 02:38 AM)Lardass Wrote: If you couldn't tell, my name is Lardass. I am a member of the another forum- and i have 105 rep and nearly 600 posts to my name. I can be one of the nicest people you will ever meet, just try not to talk about subjects I am sensitive to or you will pay for it.

I hope to try and make as big of an impact on these forums as I have on the other forums. Remember, if you ever need any help or someone to talk to, I am here for you.

I hope you will like this community and you will be one of good player in our community.
[Image: Robin.png]
(04-27-2016, 09:24 PM)Robin Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 02:38 AM)Lardass Wrote: If you couldn't tell, my name is Lardass. I am a member of another forum, and i have 105 rep and nearly 600 posts to my name. I can be one of the nicest people you will ever meet, just try not to talk about subjects I am sensitive to or you will pay for it.

I hope you will like this community and you will be one of good player in our community.

I definitely enjoy this community.
(04-27-2016, 09:36 PM)Lardass Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 02:38 AM)Lardass Wrote: If you couldn't tell, my name is Lardass. I am a member of another forum, and i have 105 rep and nearly 600 posts to my name. I can be one of the nicest people you will ever meet, just try not to talk about subjects I am sensitive to or you will pay for it.

Thanks for letting me know you need get active and get to 100 posts you will get an fancy name. Just an little tip. Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
(04-27-2016, 09:37 PM)Robin Wrote:
(04-27-2016, 09:36 PM)Lardass Wrote:

Thanks for letting me know you need get active and get to 100 posts you will get an fancy name. Just an little tip. Wink
Oh, I already know that. I do have over 600 posts on another forum. Wink
hiya Lardass! welcome to the other side of the coin!
[Image: giphy.gif]