Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bringing the forum closer together.
Hey Guys,

So we know all of our introductions get buried in the dust. A lot of us know each other. However, I want to bring you closer together.
Let's reintroduce ourselves. If you find something in common with someone then like their reply and sent them a buddy request Smile

I'll start

I'm Bane Wolfgang  Bunnyteam.io,

I am a crazy fun and nice wolf bunny. I like to walk, explore nature and eat food :p 

I like to post, be creative and also make projects. My goal in this forum is to redeem myself and to prove i'm not such a strict bunny after all :Smile

And hey, feel free to spam until your keyboard breaks :Smile

Much Love,
[-] The following 3 users Like Bane Wolfgang's post:
  • Mikasa, Voakie , ℱIRE
My name is Fire and I live in the Netherlands

I don't like summer, doing sports, brushing my teeth Smile
I like gaming, ice cream, chemistry

I have never drank Coca-Cola  Big Grin
I have never eaten chewing gum  Big Grin
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Bane Wolfgang
My name is Soviet, I live in California as with all the rest of HiVe leaders Blackbee, Mom aka Royal or hayden, HiVe Zambi. THEN ALL THE REST OF HiVe Members I give a Shout out to them! Trying their best on any game we thrive we conquer might be come a gaming League one day.

I'm not the best of HiVe most of you most likely know.
I'm just a leader for Members to follow.
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
[Image: 20120812153730!Flag_of_Russia.svg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hive_Soviet's post:
  • Bane Wolfgang
Music 
My name's Mikasa, but people often call me "you".

I'm childish and people think I'm more like 10 than 17 years old. I enjoy listening to music the whole day, sometimes while I sleep.
I love Sia, she's truly amazing! But Trap's also nice.
My favourite quote of all time is "You can write 'earth' without 'art'." Personally, I don't do art in any kind, but I love watching it.

I play Volleyball in my free time, but 2 weeks ago I got injured very badly through a car accident, so there's no chance for me to play in the near future.

I guess that's enough from me, thanks for reading this!

~Mikasa
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Bane Wolfgang
My Name is Voakie, and I imagine everybody knows me, since I'm one of the most long time members, considering there are so many nice new people!
I sometimes am worried that some don't get my humor or think that my only intention in life is to "d**k arround". Well, there are other sides Smile just wanted to clarify that!

*stimulate creative organs*
So, my name is Voakie!
I love gaming, making designs or simply sit on my bed thinking about various stuff that shouldn't even bother me...
I like the winter, and the times when it is below 30°C hot. I don't do any sports (excuse me I have a computer) though I wouldn't consider my self as a "basement kid". I sometimes open my window.
I have a couple of friends here, and a couple IRL. Much of a reveal ik.
*stimulating creative orgasms even more*
Yea, I think you saw that one, if you don't "fast read" Big Grin

Well thanks for letting me introduce again!

Newest update:
Now here to help, if you have any problems or concerns, or simply want to talk! I hope I will be a good moderator / Leading Designer Smile
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Bane Wolfgang
I think we know each other pretty well so i dont really have to say Who i am. Tongue
[Image: Robin.png]
(04-22-2016, 06:10 PM)Robin Wrote: I think we know each other pretty well so i dont really have to say Who i am. Tongue

I know who you are! You are a:
[Image: nK2JTcb.png]
Shhh! You spelled "Freind"! Just saying Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
(04-22-2016, 07:10 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 06:10 PM)Robin Wrote: I think we know each other pretty well so i dont really have to say Who i am. Tongue

I know who you are! You are a:
[Image: nK2JTcb.png]
Shhh! You spelled "Freind"! Just saying Big Grin

Thnx <3
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Voakie
I'm the only one here without a fancy name >.<

I'm LOLZ1337 (Wow... Big surprise there)
I like memes, sushi, emotes (Plz @Gandalf emotes need to be added ASAP)
I'm 17 & I'm a boy
I like playing badminton
I live in NZ (New Zealand)
TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
[Image: lYfDpEi.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes LOLZ1337's post:
  • Voakie
My name is meta. I love video games, basketball, auto racing, and food (yet I stay skinny lmao). I live in the USA and I am 16 years old. I have been gaming since 2010 and joined my first gaming community in 2013. I have been playing Agar.io since the summer of 2015 but only joined the community this year. I try not to let my social life mix with my gaming life and I would say I do a good job of keeping the two away from each other. I love meeting new people and making friends.
[-] The following 1 user Likes meta's post:
  • Voakie
Nice to meet you meta. Its good to see a community flourish Smile
[Image: 26h0qnlb5K7P7Gm4M.gif]
First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Auroratic's post:
  • meta
My name is ✨101✨. I'm on my high school track team, and do club swim team both are 2 hours a day and 6 days a week, so I don't know how I end up having time for AGF but somehow I manage (even with school). 

I Live in California, I usually spend my summers trying out new things, hanging out with friends, going to the beach (I surf),playing agario, cruising on my long board (it's a 46 inch), I also love playing pick up basketball games with my friends.

I also enjoy learning new things.
(especially one's that are interesting aka intrinsic motivation > extrinsic motivation)
[Image: cBfnEfH.jpg]

"I try not to let my social life mix with my gaming life and I would say I do a good job of keeping the two away from each other. I love meeting new people and making friends."
@meta 
yup same.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Extremely happy people responded to this positively. It's very nice to get to know the community much more.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bane Wolfgang's post:
  • meta
I don't know why anyone would reply in a negative way, it's always good to know people better, especially since we're all in the same community. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes meta's post:
  • Bane Wolfgang
Agreed! Hey your almost at 20 posts! Every post counts towards 100! Good luck Wink Hitting that milestone is a amazing feeling.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bane Wolfgang's post:
  • meta