Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need good clan!
Hello.

I have tried making my own clan but I couldn't!!
I would like to join one!
I am lvl 44
can tricksplit
cannonsplit
doublesplit
spiltrun
etc

Would like some active people to play with (preferable EU as im from the EU so our times are similar)!
I would have Kayman as my agar name!

Thank you
Leader of AGK clan!!!!
Join us if ure pro!!!
I am looking for people to join my clan... and you're perfect! My clan name is Ice. If you want to join just PM me. So far I have no one in my clan so.. I am giving you a chance to be co-leader! Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]

What a happy ENDING!

Oh and a another one!

[Image: vO1sHmy.gif]
I am currently building a clan from scratch so, if you are willing to sit tight and wait for it to grow with me, then please apply at my website, www.dbagario.wix.com/dbclan. If you can sit tight, then I might be able to promote you to Co-Leader or something. Just food for thought.
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
(04-20-2016, 10:27 PM)d-_-b Wrote: I am currently building a clan from scratch so, if you are willing to sit tight and wait for it to grow with me, then please apply at my website, www.dbagario.wix.com/dbclan. If you can sit tight, then I might be able to promote you to Co-Leader or something. Just food for thought.

your website doesnt work
Leader of AGK clan!!!!
Join us if ure pro!!!
(04-21-2016, 03:44 PM)Agar Kayman Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 10:27 PM)d-_-b Wrote: I am currently building a clan from scratch so, if you are willing to sit tight and wait for it to grow with me, then please apply at my website, www.dbagario.wix.com/dbclan. If you can sit tight, then I might be able to promote you to Co-Leader or something. Just food for thought.

your website doesnt work

Try this link http://dbagario.wix.com/dbclan
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
https://join.skype.com/bc7JRaUbX50y join this linkt to be tested for our clan, we are looking for members