Hello Everyone
Hello Everyone

I am Lokesh From India
[-] The following 3 users Like admissioninfo123's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Robin , Voakie
(04-06-2017, 03:44 AM)admissioninfo123 Wrote: Hello Everyone

I am Lokesh From India

Hi Lokesh, and welcome aboard!

I hope that you'll have a lot of fun here, and make a few new friends!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Sora
hello welcome aboard Lokesh
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
Hey... welcome
(04-06-2017, 03:44 AM)admissioninfo123 Wrote: Hello Everyone

I am Lokesh From India

Welcome to the community dood.

Kaise ho bhai, mai bhi indian hoon...

koin madad chaihye to msg kard dena....
[Image: Robin.png]
Welcome to the community!
Hope you're not a smart indian spammer/advertiser? (Not that i'm hoping you're a dumb one, just hoping you're not one overall). Your signature and bio hints.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
A shame that Indians have the reputation of the spamming and scamming. I would sometimes get calls from scammers​ but they couldn't speak Arabic so that was my way out. A lot of spammers that call me are from Pakistan and they throw you for a loop, (the ones that call me anyways) but welcome to the forums hope you stay. Smile
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Polearm's post:
  • Squirrel
Hi.
I love chicken curry with naan bread.
But I also think you came here for link in profile Big Grin
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
(04-06-2017, 03:00 PM)Sora Wrote: Welcome to the community!
Hope you're not a smart indian spammer/advertiser? (Not that i'm hoping you're a dumb one, just hoping you're not one overall). Your signature and bio hints.

I don't think he'd made his sig yet, when I saw his message... but maybe I missed it.

If he's looking to get more people into technical training there, then that's not a bad thing, although I don't think we get too many from India come through here. Smile

Heheh, dose Asian spammers have you looking too hard, methinks! ~teeeeeasssse!~ (At least you recognized that by using the word 'hint', heh!)

(04-06-2017, 10:14 PM)Polearm Wrote: A shame that Indians have the reputation of the spamming and scamming. I would sometimes get calls from scammers but they couldn't speak Arabic so that was my way out. A lot of spammers that call me are from Pakistan and they throw you for a loop, (the ones that call me anyways) but welcome to the forums hope you stay. Smile

I'm an IT-guy in Canada... but Canada loves to increase it's population by inviting others to pack up and move here. And one thing India is known for now, is farmed-out low-level (Tech support, etc.) IT jobs here in North America.

When I went on parental leave the first time, they had me interviewing prospective replacements for me. The guy who was most eager, was fresh into Canada from India, and as it happened, I ended up working with him for a few years. He and I were partners then, so he'd do the other half of the day on the days I worked, and we had a good repoire.

So he shared with me a number of the conditions of his country with me...

India has soooooo many people, but apparently they are not so stressed-out about finding jobs, because there are so many.

Everyone is poorly paid there (my colleague used to send back 10% of his wages, or so, and said that was the equivalent to half a year's salary back home), but with the gamut of availoable jobs, they tend to look for a job that they like doing.

Of course, not everyone there is so lucky -- the smart ones can land IT jobs. But not everyone is able to do that. The scammers, I don't feel sorry for -- they work in sweatshop-type conditions, but there's plenty other jobs to take, once they tire of being yelled at.

I love toying with them, and getting them to hang up on me (if I'm not busy, lol).

Anyhow, looks like our new friend is one of the smarter ones that can write his own ticket, and may be thinking about doing the same thing as the former colleague of mine did. Smile

(I don't think that India as a whole has a rep for being 'scammers' though? It's just that with Voice Over IP, and their ability to speak English (albeit different, and their grammar is all-wrong)... it makes them pretty good candidates for all sorts of front-line jobs in North America... and con-jobs as well.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Hey! Welcome to the forums Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: vidjRTd.gif]