Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HIVE GAMING
Bum dum dum bum dum
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
[Image: 20120812153730!Flag_of_Russia.svg]
(04-20-2016, 03:20 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: the new HIVE Gaming skin.... In recognition of the several active Hive members on our forums! thanx for being some of the most active folks here!
[Image: hive3_by_runspotrun13-d9zk6zz.png]
NICE WORK!
[Image: Robin.png]
Nice! I love the look, especially the colours!
Thank you guys for Supporting the Skin!
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
[Image: 20120812153730!Flag_of_Russia.svg]
(04-22-2016, 05:29 PM)Hive_Soviet Wrote: Thank you guys for Supporting the Skin!

No need to thank us, the skin's awesome!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Awesome work Spot!

Something off-topic @run SPOT run or anybody else interested:
I thought about a system (can't remember the name) that will let you "insert" the skin into the skinchecker, and the URL would update so something like this:
http://voakie.tk/[...]/skincheck&url=http://myskin/1.png&name=[hive]gaming&settings=10101
So you could simply copy the URL, post it, and when others open it, everything will open as you left it! Just a gimmik, so what do you think? Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
that would be great for delivering a skin to someone! they could just copy the url off of the tool as well as see display options. not super usefull for everyone, but awesome for a niche audience (like me!).
[Image: giphy.gif]
holy
moly
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
PURE MAGICKS, GOOD JOB SPOTTY!!
I DO REAL MAGICKS!!!
[Image: EjVstd3.gif]
(04-20-2016, 03:20 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: the new HIVE Gaming skin.... In recognition of the several active Hive members on our forums! thanx for being some of the most active folks here!
[Image: hive3_by_runspotrun13-d9zk6zz.png]

Yooo! The skin looks awesome to me, like an shield. I guess you just need to make the skin more brighter. But its ok because you published it Big Grin
I am waiting....
Nice skin!
Tired of living.