Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HIVE GAMING
the new HIVE Gaming skin.... In recognition of the several active Hive members on our forums! thanx for being some of the most active folks here!
[Image: hive3_by_runspotrun13-d9zk6zz.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Hive_Soviet, Mr Yo, Robin , Voakie
<3 Thank you so much.
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
[Image: 20120812153730!Flag_of_Russia.svg]
Defenitely a sick looking skin, good job! Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Hive_Soviet, run SPOT run
thanx, couldnt figure out a different lettering color that wouldnt look stupid, doesnt pop as much as i wanted, but it still looks good i think

theoretically an overlay...in game... name should go in between the 2 logos...i hope lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Hive_Soviet
seems like it works
[Image: 6174a7e4d22e4140a29d6241da5fa645.png][Image: 9fb99ed9ca1742a686a85226501f1303.png]
large cell format
[Image: 0ba310e00ee04b2b91f4fbabab61b8d2.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Voakie
Mhm. Its working fine.
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
(04-20-2016, 03:20 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: the new HIVE Gaming skin.... In recognition of the several active Hive members on our forums! thanx for being some of the most active folks here!
[Image: hive3_by_runspotrun13-d9zk6zz.png]

Another amazing skin made by the one and only run SPOT run!!
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • run SPOT run
so with the [HIVE] name on the skin that's what it looks like Enjoy!

(04-20-2016, 04:52 AM)[N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ Wrote: [quote='run SPOT run' pid='10361' dateline='1461122453']
the new HIVE Gaming skin.... In recognition of the several active Hive members on our forums! thanx for being some of the most active folks here!

sorry I was such a noob when I made your skin 101 !
(04-20-2016, 04:55 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: so with the [HIVE] name on the skin that's what it looks like Enjoy!

(04-20-2016, 04:52 AM)[N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ Wrote: [quote='run SPOT run' pid='10361' dateline='1461122453']

sorry I was such a noob when I made your skin 101 !

NO.... I LOVED IT!!! Heart
it's just @Gandalf said it might be too scary/horrifying for little kids on the AGF private server   Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • run SPOT run
hahaha thats why i got booted from Gota.io...too horrifying i guess
[Image: 9ebe7beca35448ae8ed62560128c1722.png]

you can bet I'll do my best to be banned for bitching about being banned come 04-25-2016@ 08:42 pm lol no warning, not a gory image...they were pissed cuz i dont agree with their policies and i talked about it...they were looking for any reason to ban me...it happened instantly with no warning....you cant even delete your own posts there unless you pay lol
your curent skin would prob get me banned there lol
(04-20-2016, 05:10 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: hahaha thats why i got booted from Gota.io...too horrifying i guess
[Image: 9ebe7beca35448ae8ed62560128c1722.png]

you can bet I'll do my best to be banned for bitching about being banned come 04-25-2016@ 08:42 pm lol no warning, not a gory image...they were pissed cuz i dont agree with their policies and i talked about it...they were looking for any reason to ban me...it happened instantly with no warning....you cant even delete your own posts there unless you pay lol
your curent skin would prob get me banned there lol
You won't believe what greed can do to people, you can't delete your posts unless you pay??? WTF  Dodgy  
And if you disagree with them they ban you?? There goes the first amendment.
You won't believe what greed can do to people, you can't delete your posts unless you pay??? WTF  Dodgy  
And if you disagree with them they ban you?? There goes the first amendment.
[/quote]

like I said FASCISTS
on that site they made a rule that you need 20 posts to use the chatbox, so the site is FULL of spam...then they bitch about spam posts...they created the problem, and i tried to explain that to them....they told me they did it to prevent spam, and i told them they reap what they sow. they basically created a scenario where they need to be a police state and monitor all posts instead of trusting members to report spam! they are working way too hard and making their site all the worse for it!...and trust me...according to members, the mods read ALL of the pm,s and other private stuff...shoot, they banned me in between 2 posts! serious police state, and I'm sure they feel like they are working too hard to do their "good job", cuz ...jeez...they are working too hard to be fascists and dont know it...it's a human tendancy, I dont blame em, they just NEED someone to tell em.
also over there is a forum labeled "skin stores" random users are charging $ for generic skins! chose a border/pic/name for $20 lol....and peeps are DOING it! omg...wait...maybe I should.... lol NO
DF...... Such bull

I swear people these days....
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
(04-20-2016, 05:39 AM)chiba_24 Wrote: I love seeing the awesome sick colored/Glowing names, I try to bee as active as I can, I just want to know how to get those beautiful names!
HiVe Gaming Clan! (Blackbee)Founder)
Ig: @HiVeGamingClan & HiVe_Blackbee
Youtube HiVe Blackbee
Ig: @HiVe_Blackbee @HiVeGamingClan
#HiVeUp! Solo/Teaming/Splitrunning/Tricksplitting/HELLSPLITS

Stop spamming the same post over and over again. Please respect the forum rules after all!

You can find a link to the rules in my signature below.

Thanks for your notice.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(04-20-2016, 07:41 AM)Mikasa Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 05:39 AM)chiba_24 Wrote: I love seeing the awesome sick colored/Glowing names, I try to bee as active as I can, I just want to know how to get those beautiful names!
Youtube HiVe Blackbee

Stop spamming the same post over and over again. Please respect the forum rules after all!

You can find a link to the rules in my signature below.

Thanks for your notice.

This guy just copied one of my posts and kept spamming it, idek know who it is XD
Youtube HiVe Blackbee