Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Would You Rather (forum game)
(11-21-2016, 10:32 PM)d-_-b Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 05:24 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: Control the elements obviously. SO MUCH POWER... 

Would you rather be stuck on an island, infested with millions of dangerous and poisonous snakes and scorpions, but there is plenty of food and fresh water (fruit and a clean waterfall) or be stuck on a island where there are just millions of harmless snakes and scorpions, but there is no food and unclean water, plus your chance of survival is extremely small. Which one?

I think that (if you're an Australian at least, and you are used to poisonous snakes) you have to go with the first island, because fresh food and water is imperative to survival. Plus, most snakes are just as scared of you as you are of them, so if you have a fire going (which would keep them away) at all times, then you should be safe.

Okay, which would you rather, magically becoming Dr. Strange or Sherlock Holmes (who are both played by the same actor I should mention)?

[Image: Benedict-Cumberbatch-Sherlock-.jpg][Image: Benedict_Cumberbatch_as_Doctor_Strange.jpg]

What about the scorpions...?
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(11-22-2016, 04:02 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 10:32 PM)d-_-b Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 05:24 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: Control the elements obviously. SO MUCH POWER... 

Would you rather be stuck on an island, infested with millions of dangerous and poisonous snakes and scorpions, but there is plenty of food and fresh water (fruit and a clean waterfall) or be stuck on a island where there are just millions of harmless snakes and scorpions, but there is no food and unclean water, plus your chance of survival is extremely small. Which one?

I think that (if you're an Australian at least, and you are used to poisonous snakes) you have to go with the first island, because fresh food and water is imperative to survival. Plus, most snakes are just as scared of you as you are of them, so if you have a fire going (which would keep them away) at all times, then you should be safe.

Okay, which would you rather, magically becoming Dr. Strange or Sherlock Holmes (who are both played by the same actor I should mention)?

[Image: Benedict-Cumberbatch-Sherlock-.jpg][Image: Benedict_Cumberbatch_as_Doctor_Strange.jpg]

What about the scorpions...?

scorpions? meh. they don't like fire, so just keep a campfire going and you'll be gud Tongue
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
Would you rather receive no education after 8th grade but become a millionaire?
or
Complete university but work an average job?
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(02-23-2017, 06:24 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Would you rather receive no education after 8th grade but become a millionaire?
or
Complete university but work an average job?
Not gonna lie, working an average job is not so bad. You can still save up for shit you want to buy or do. I choose the university option.

Would you rather have a minimum wage job, where you put any extra cash you earn into the lottery
or
Have a minimum wage job BUT you're promised a 600% bonus after 30 years of working at the same place.

Oh and theoretically you're 20 and living by yourself in both of these scenarios.

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Yo's post:
  • ✨101✨
Well, let's see, I would have better odds of getting struck by lightning than winning the lottery....however, there's a distinct possibility that I may not be around at the end of the 30 years. Still option b is a guarantee if I'm alive, so...I guess I would choose to get the 600% bonus.

Would you rather, sell meat out of the trunk of your car or live in a van?

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin